IBM Watson Health has publicly announced deals with 18 different companies and patient organizations over the past few years.
Industry is partnering with Watson to try and solve some of healthcare's most pressing questions.
IBM Watson Health's cognitive computing system for oncology tackles one of the leading causes of death worldwide and attempts to eradicate misdiagnoses.
The move away from a fee-for-service reimbursement model and the arrival of promising new technology have created demand for big data in healthcare.
Already, there's cognitive cooking for your kitchen and cognitive coaching for your daily run. What's Watson's vision for medicine?
The editorial staff of MM&M recently visited IBM Watson's offices in New York. What ensued was the creation of Watson Week.
With a lead role in IBM Watson's bold gambit to transform healthcare, Kathy McGroddy-Goetz ranks as one of the enterprise's most important individuals.
- In Merck video, woman says a cure is the greatest invention
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, April 18, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, April 20, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, April 21, 2017