With a lead role in IBM Watson's bold gambit to transform healthcare, Kathy McGroddy-Goetz ranks as one of the enterprise's most important individuals.
Soon, IBM says, Watson will be used by one particular pharma company to create a website where, once a drug is prescribed, patients can ask questions in their own words and the website will provide answers in near real-time.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- FCB Health's Rich Levy on HIV/AIDS Campaigns that Fight Stigma
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy