The app's co-founder discusses how it's educating patients and physicians about artificial intelligence and why Cardiogram is different from other heart-rate tracking apps.
The popular fitness tracker maker hired Adam Pellegrini, Walgreens' VP of digital health, to boost pharma and healthcare deals.
The company launched a health watch, a connected scale, a blood pressure monitor, and a thermometer.
Baby boomers have taken to health tech with surprising ease, opening up a wealth of opportunities for marketers savvy enough to pursue them.
Drugmakers and tech companies are developing wearables and using popular fitness trackers like the Fitbit in clinical trials to gain insights about Parkinson's Disease.
The new company, iBeat, plans to market a wearable device that can detect the symptoms of cardiac arrest and heart attacks.
Monique Levy, who's spent more than a decade helping drugmakers understand technology shifts, has joined PatientsLikeMe, the online discussion platform for people with chronic illness.
Microsoft's second-generation fitness tracker comes outfitted with new sensors aimed at better capturing user activity.
A GSK manager said that bringing digital devices to clinical trials could lower the cost of bringing medicines to patients.
By equipping patients with biosensors, wearable devices and mobile apps, clinical R&D teams have the opportunity to gain unprecedented insight about the patient experience.
Excitement about wearables like the Apple Watch or Fitbit sometimes fuels unrealistic hype about healthcare marketing opportunities.
Speakers at Klick Health's event criticized, lauded the role of technology in healthcare.
The academic partnership builds on the company's 2014 collaboration with UCB on using sensors to gather biometric data about people with neurological disorders.
He spoke with MM&M about whether pharma is ready to win a Grand Prix, if regulation limits creativity in healthcare, and why wearables may spur creativity.
The updated app now tracks everyday health metrics including weight, activity and glucose levels.
An early review of the Apple Watch
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- If Roche's Ocrevus is approved, the already competitive MS market will gain another player
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy