Judges thought the Cooties Catcher campaign for Purell to help schoolchildren keep their hands clean was brilliant, innovative, and exceptionally well executed.
The health site had a 44% increase in unique visitors in July 2016, compared to the same month a year ago.
A treatise on understanding the FDA's latest guidance of low-risk general wellness products.
The two-year collaboration leverages health content from Meredith Vieira's Lives project.
Eisai uses a lawsuit to prompt the DEA, AHRQ gets a new director, mWellness runs into adherence issues.
Amgen and Astellas team up to take on Japan; GSK acquires Swiss vaccine developer's innovative platform; Ireland makes generic switches easier; Novo backs wet AMD therapy; Nike ditches Livestrong
Bridgette Heller, Merck EVP and president of its consumer care division, adjured life-sci managers to enable women to unleash the full power of their knowledge and ideas to drive growth in the business.
Two studies released show that the story behind lower consumer healthspend isn't about generics improving health.
The CEO's unexpected departure is part of the health information brand's latest changes. On the table: possible acquisitions. In progress: a new federal contract and new website content. Ignored: if the company wants to be bought.
An agency bellwether, PHCG is hoping to return to growth after a tame 2012, its CEO said this week.
A deal with QualcommLife aims to fuse WebMD content with a suite of disease state management tools.
What the agency writes in a recent warning letter to a dietary supplement firm is instructive with regard to "Liking" off-label posts.
Bayer HealthCare inked a deal to swallow vitamin and supplement company Schiff Nutrition International, in a transaction valued at about $1.2 billion.
WebMD is expanding its wellness and prevention offering with several children's fitness sites aimed at besting childhood obesity.
Eli Lilly & Co. refreshed its Lilly for Better Health program with a multichannel platform and a YouTube channel.
Everyday Health is going big on mobile, with 23 apps in six verticals, seeking advantage against its older competitor WebMD.
AstraZeneca is sponsoring an online cooking show series as part of its Crestor efforts.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 20, 2017
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- Drugmakers target severe asthma patients with biologics, but payers raise pricing issue
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Publicis Health formalizes new name, promotes 3 execs
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online