I was successful because I learned how business gets done, and that often meant learning to act like one of the guys.
A new report analyzing gender parity in advertising found that men tend to endorse other men at higher rates than women. Execs share their insights about the issue.
Here's everything you missed or may want to revisit from MM&M's inaugural Hall of Femme event in June.
A story about a boss giving away a woman's bonus to a man based on his breadwinning status resonated with Hall of Femme attendees.
The reaction from social media was swift and brutal, with figures from all levels of the advertising industry blasting Roberts for his comments.
Were we trying to celebrate these women for having made hard-won progress in gender parity while also perpetuating a stereotype about them?
Twenty shops, including Co:Collective, Wolff Olins, and 72andSunny, have signed onto the Pledge Parental Leave coalition since March.
Three executives shared some of the challenges women face in the workplace and how they want to shape the next generation of female leaders.
The ability to pair data with a story or a human emotion is often easier for women.
Most healthcare consumers are women, which makes it easier for female healthcare marketers to connect and understand their needs.
Besides being the right thing to do, elevating woman leaders confers a competitive edge to companies, a fact confirmed by multiple studies.
Why would any CEO tolerate a corporate culture that holds people back?
Healthcare communicators are confronting a rapidly changing market due to how consumers, providers, and platforms are changing.
The 16 women profiled here number among those who have bridged the gender gap in agencies, biopharma, and medtech.
The MM&M Women to Watch, part of our inaugural Hall of Femme, salutes 20 aspiring healthcare commercial and marketing execs distinguishing themselves.
- The 2017 pipeline report: What to know about next year's launches
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, November 28, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
- Lawmakers cut CME exemption from 21st Century Cures Act
- Lilly's branded app for Trulicity looks to address adherence
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Leadership Exchange: Engaging the Millennial Doctor
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- As users move to mobile, Google says they made 200 million queries for info about cancer drugs
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, December 2, 2016
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016
- House passes 21st Century Cures Act that would allow some off-label sharing