- How to spur usage among patients who had taken Adderall;
- How to market within official parameters. (Adderall, because of its stimulant properties, is tightly regulated by the DEA and the FDA. Samples cannot be distributed or marketed directly to children and broadcast advertising is not an option); and
- How to capitalize on the aged files of 140,000 Adderall patients.
- Print ads placed in consumer magazines serving to enrich the patient/parent database with responses via business reply cards and toll-free inbound phone calls.
- A back-to-school mail kit that included a six-page newsletter, brochure to help children with their peers, a pharmacy discount coupon and a non-branded lunch bag.