Medical Economics overhauls team
- Erich Burnett, editor in chief, who spent the last 12 years at Village Voice Media, where he was fourth-ranking editorial officer;
- Ken Krizner, managing editor, a 20-year veteran of the publishing industry;
- Bob Feigenbaum, articles editor, previously editor-in-chief at Physician's Management magazine;
- Brandon Glenn, senior editor, formerly a reporter at Crain's Chicago Business; and
- Morgan Lewis Jr., senior editor, previously a senior editor at Inside Business magazine.