PR Report: Trust & Credibility
- Use communications to improve business.
- Connect corporate brand with product brand and marketing programs. Companies will improve the likelihood of reaping the benefits of the good things they do by linking corporate and product brands.
- Reveal your future-oriented, inner-tech self.
- Treat employees as the company ambassadors they are. Employees know the companies they work for best.
- Make communications a strategic business skill of today's senior manager. Managers need to have a fluid understanding of the changing environment and strong communications skills.
- Connect health officers and scientists with the larger public. Academics and doctors are among the most trusted spokespeople for any company.
- Invite input of opinion leaders who may have dissenting views. Put a priority on engaging, even partnering with, third-party groups that may not be aligned with corporate thinking.
- Connect with the younger generation.
- Communicate through all media, and be the media. Stories travel quickly between mainstream and social media.