For our third annual MM+M Holiday Contest we’re switching things up a little. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, most of us are at home rather than in the office this year. We’re asking you to send us your best holiday cheer with the theme “Home for the Holidays.” Entries should explore how the holidays take on new meaning this year. This can be in the form of a holiday-related video, e-card or other creative.
Submissions can be made via our online portal through Monday, December 7. Once we compile a shortlist, voting will commence with the audience deciding who’s best. Winners and staff favorites will be announced prior to the holiday break.
1. Single JPEG
- No specific dimensions
- Can be a single jpeg that contains multiple versions of a creative campaign such as a subway ad, next to a digital campaign, next to a page of an eBook, etc. See past initiatives linked below for examples of how this was done.
- Should include a caption
- No PDFs
2. YouTube Video
- Can be any length
- Should be public, not private or scheduled
- Do not need to include a jpeg cover, just a YouTube URL and caption
3. Instagram Post
- Submit URL of an Instagram post
- Can be an Instagram post including a video, one jpeg, or a slideshow
- If you have multiple images you would like to display separately in your submission, this can only be done by submitting a slideshow Instagram URL in the “Instagram Video” section of the form.
Rules and Guidelines
- The name entered in the submission will display with the creative. If you want a certain person, team or company to receive credit for the submission, please include it there. If you are submitting for someone else/the company as a whole, don’t include your name as it will display with the submission to the public.
- There are no specific dimensions for jpeg posts.
- You cannot submit a Vimeo link, only a YouTube link for videos.
- Videos can be any length.
- All submissions should include a caption. Captions are not limited by a certain number of characters. Captions can include links to websites, videos, social posts, etc, but the links will not be clickable.
- PDFs will not be accepted.
- For examples of submissions that adhere to these rules: #ConvinceMeToVax, #InspireTheEnd, #YouAreNotAlone, #LetsFlattenTheCurve, #CreateHealthEquity
For any questions, email email@example.com.