MM&M is gating its 2019 Agency 100 issue, to be released on July 9. When visiting the site to access this issue, users will be able to view the landing page. To access any other content related to the Agency 100 issue, including the Top 100 profiles, the revenue table and more, users will either be prompted to register or sign in.
“We feel strongly that our content is valuable, and based on traffic patterns, we know our readers feel the same way,” says MM&M editor-in-chief Steve Madden. “Asking users to take a few seconds to register by supplying an email address is a simple and straightforward way for us to begin to recognize the value of what we do.”
If you are already registered and logged into the site, your experience will remain the same. After visiting the landing page, you will have complete access to the Agency 100 content. For those registered but not signed in, you simply need to log in to access the issue.
Users who are neither registered nor logged in will need to fill out the registration form when prompted to do so.
To make your experience smoother on July 9, register on the site now by clicking here. Then, when the Agency 100 issue is published, you’ll be able to access:
- Full profiles of all the Top 100 Agencies, informed by hours of interviews with key agency and network stakeholders
- The Agency Directory, a compilation of from-the-source information about healthcare agencies, locations, clients and services offered
- An interactive revenue table detailing 2018 and 2017 revenue numbers for the Top 100 Healthcare Agencies in North America
- Key takeaways from a sit-down with the heads of health at each of the biggest holding companies
- An Agency Family Tree that untangles the web of complex relationships among firms and network parents
- Our exclusive feature on the four new-breed healthcare agency networks
- And more