For the first time, MM&M is calling on the industry to submit cover ideas for our September issue which celebrates the fifth-anniversary class of MM&M Hall of Femme and Women to Watch honorees.
To participate, create a cover design celebrating all the inspirational women who are leading the industry, raising their voices and exerting their influence to make real change happen. Submit your designs here.
Two members of the winning design team will receive complimentary tickets to the 2020 MM&M Awards, which are being held virtually.
MM&M’s Hall of Femme and Women to Watch programs honor standout healthcare executives at biopharma companies, medical device and diagnostics firms and healthcare marketing, communications and media. Register for the dinner and collective here.
Terms and Conditions
1. This is a contest to design a cover of an MM&M issue, with the intent to use the winning design on the September 2020 issue of MM&M and online at mmm-online.com.
The design can incorporate type, photography, illustration and/or graphics.
2. All designs must be submitted in a JPG or PNG format, at high resolution, 300 dpi, 8.6″ by 11.2″ portrait orientation. MM&M’s logo must sit in its current form, unobstructed or distorted.
3. By submitting a design, you grant MM&M unlimited, worldwide and perpetual royalty-free usage rights in the submitted work. Intended use by MM&M includes, but is not limited to, use in print, on its website, on its social media channels and in events, specifically future Hall of Femme and Women to Watch programs.
This usage right shall be exclusive for the period of six months (embargo period) from the initial date of use or intended use by client after which usage rights for the client are non-exclusive.
4. Entries must be entirely your own original work and must not breach any copyright or third party rights. MM&M will not be made partially or fully liable for any non-original work submitted by you. All entries must be suitable for publication; the design must not include any defamatory, offensive, or unlawful content.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per organization.
6. The final winner will be chosen by MM&M’s editorial and creative team. The winner will be contacted and asked to send a PSD version of the cover to a specified email address.
7. MM&M does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet.
8. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules by entering this competition.
9. The deadline for submissions to MM&M is 5 p.m. EST, Friday, July 31. Submissions will be posted online on mmm-online.com.