When it comes to innovation and the marketing mix, some say the healthcare industry lags behind. As a healthcare marketing solutions provider, MedTera works feverishly to keep our finger on the pulse of innovation and creative solutions. MedTera understands that innovation isn’t spurred solely from looking inward in healthcare. We look outward to leaders of marketing innovation from all industries. This is healthcare marketing in the 21st century. While remaining the leader in dimensional solutions for almost 40 years, we “deliver beyond the fold” by integrating dimensional and digital solutions into multi-wave marketing campaigns that capture the attention of key targets to engage and elicit response regardless of the project size. We can effectively reach HCPs and patients by developing a marketing campaign, support the sales force and drive results at any stage of a brand’s lifecycle. Our solutions will seamlessly integrate with any overall advertising and marketing campaigns.
Service and Offerings
MedTera’s dimensional and interactive solutions pop up, slide, speak, light up, expand, flip or swing. Our digital solutions including mobile apps, QR codes, web keys, micro sites, landing pages, pURLS, gURLS, audio, video, data and analytics software and MedTera’s own Medical Resource Center.
Project: Non-Personal Promotional Campaign: Direct Mail Dimensional Solution and ROI Analysis
In an increasingly competitive pharmaceutical market, a leading pharmaceutical brand sought to increase new patient starts by positively impacting the prescribing habits of target physicians in key markets.
- Improve visibility of brand.
- Increase number of new patient starts for brand
- Positively impact prescribing habits of physicians in a specific market
- Develop an engaging, dimensional direct mail piece to educate and inform the physician base of brand
- Leverage quality recruiting and market segmentation data from META.
- Identify a control group that matched the targets in specialty, geography and therapeutic class, and their prescribing habits for the same period of time to ensure the ROI analysis after the program would be accurate.
- Measure the prescribing habits of those physicians for the next 3 months. The difference was measured in new prescriptions written and corresponding dollar amount.
- ~100,000 physicians were sent dimensional mailer
- 100,822 additional prescriptions written by the test physicians in the three months following the program
- $4.7 million+ incremental revenue
- 16:1+ ROI.
Address: 40 West 37th Street New York, New York 10018
Email: [email protected]
New Business Contact: Amanda Worden—[email protected]
Holding Company: Structural Graphics
Sample Clients: Novartis, Accera, Oticon, Watson, Pfizer, UCB, Next Wave, Teva, MedTronic, PamLab, Merck, Galderma, GlaxoSmithKline, Amylin, PharmaDerm, Alcon, Genentech, Valeant