Who’s responsible for picking the Lion-winning campaigns in Cannes next month? The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity unveiled the full list of jury members for its 2019 Health Track, which includes the Pharma Lions and Health & Wellness Lions.
This year, 48% of Cannes jurors are women, the highest percentage in the event’s history, up from 46% last year.
For the Pharma Lions, the jury president is Robin Shapiro, global president, TBWA\WorldHealth. Other jurors, listed by name, title, company and country, are:
- Adam Weiss, managing director and creative director, CDM, Japan
- Andrew Spurgeon, executive creative director, Langland, U.K.
- Emily Spilko, executive creative director, Evoke, U.S.
- Bianca Eichner, VP and GM, WE Communications, Germany
- Kathleen Nanda, executive creative director, FCB Health New York, U.S.
- Laura Florence, executive creative director, Havas Health & You, Brazil
- Nanda Marth, executive creative director, Sudler, U.K.
- Praful Akali, founder and managing director, Medulla Communications, India
- Xavier Sánchez, founding partner and global chief creative officer, Umbilical, global
The jury president of the Health & Wellness Lions is Shaheed Peera, executive creative director of Publicis LifeBrands. Other jurors are:
- Augé Reichenberg, EVP and chief creative officer, Havas Health, U.S.
- Bernardo Romero, executive creative director, Healthcare & Wellness, Grey, U.S.
- Berta Loran, creative director, Global Healthcare, Spain
- Carlos André Eyer, creative VP, NBS, Brazil
- Christian Geis, digital creative director, Wefra, Germany
- Geet Rathi, creative and design director, TBWA\India
- Matt Eastwood, global chief creative officer, McCann Health, global
- Phyllis Cheng, VP of healthcare, FleishmanHillard, Singapore
- Sinead Murphy, creative director, Syneos Health, U.K.
- Toby Pickford, chief creative officer, Ogilvy Health, Australia
The festival is scheduled for June 17-21 in Cannes, France, with the health track running for the first two days.