Description: Triple Threat Communications worked with AstraZeneca to develop the Protect Life campaign for Farxiga (dapagliflozin).
• Highlights the groundbreaking new chronic kidney disease (CKD) Indication for Farxiga
• Creates stopping power by showing a gripping image of a patient living life while superimposed over a threat of dialysis and CV or renal death
• Provides a compelling call-to-action to prescribe Farxiga and protect patients against CKD — so they can live life
Description: Triple Threat Communications worked with Innocoll to develop a launch campaign for Xaracoll (bupivacaine HCI) implant, a new product for postsurgical pain relief.
• A strong headline and arresting visual encourages physicians (primarily general surgeons) to see pain relief placed directly at the source of pain
• Xaracoll.com showcases the new campaign while providing a targeted look at a transformative drug-device combination product
Product: Synagis (palivizumab)
Description: This high-definition MOD-MOA video vividly tells the molecular story of
• a harmful virus, i.e., Respiratory Syncytial Virus or RSV, which causes 16 times more hospitalizations than the flu in infants under 1 year of age
• a humanized monoclonal antibody that has protected millions of high-risk infants from RSV worldwide since 1998