SkillSets: Data Management IMS Health
As the healthcare industry has evolved, managing master data assets has become increasingly more complex. IMS Health has a proven record of delivering high-quality master data and master data management services, including:
• Strategy development and implementation
• Data governance and analytics
• Business intelligence and analytics
• Information lifecycle management
• Information quality management and enrichment
• Data harmonization
By partnering with IMS Health, companies can take advantage of our proven methodologies and disciplines to serve as stewards of your data on our platform. Through this partnership, you will realize a lower cost of operation and are free to focus on meeting the business requirements of your internal customers.
OUR CORE COMPETENCIES
When the fundamentals of master data management are handled properly in an end-to-end solution from a trusted partner like IMS Health, a company benefits from:
• Improved data quality: With a consistent view of the customer through all consuming applications, there are fewer issues requiring investigation.
• Faster time to insight: Companies spend less time integrating disparate data sources and have more time to focus on their core business.
• Lower cost of ownership: Our technology eliminates the need to buy and maintain expensive hardware, software and the infrastructure to support it.
• Better use of internal resources: With specialists handling MDM, a company's IT resources are directed toward other tasks, and reps can focus on selling without being distracted by data quality issues.
MDM requires specialized expertise in data governance and stewardship combined with proper technologies. And in life sciences, it requires in-depth knowledge of the data and its industry-specific applications. Companies choose IMS Health to have greater confidence in the quality and completeness of their reference data and assurance that their investments are protected.
Address: One IMS Drive, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
New Business Contact: Will Gurney, Senior Principal, Wgurney@us.imshealth.com