New York, NY 10001
Subscriptions & Customer Service
Got a news pitch or question about MM&M? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
MM&M Editorial Staff
Editor in Chief
Contact Marc with questions about MM&M events, features, or news stories.
Contact Jaimy with pitches for editorial videos, news stories, and online op-eds, as well as pitches related to Cannes Lions Health and the magazine's coverage of gender and diversity issues. She also writes about drug pricing and payers.
Larry manages print commentaries and all print features, including Headliners, Therapeutic Focus, and supplements. He also leads the coverage of the Top 100 Agencies issue in July. Features are commissioned at least 14 weeks prior to the publish date.
Contact Kevin with pitches for Partner Forum. He covers clinical news, focusing on the immuno-oncology, multiple sclerosis, and rare disease markets, and the FDA.
Virginia handles Upward Moves, At Work With, and Private View. She also runs MM&M's social media channels and covers media companies, CME, startups, and technology, including ad tech and digital media.
MM&M Sales Staff
Vice President of Sales
Senior Account Executive
Haymarket Content Lab
Haymarket Media, Inc.
Chairman and Chief Executive
Executive Vice President, Chief Content Officer
Chief Revenue Officer
Circulation Marketing Manager
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 20, 2017
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- Drugmakers target severe asthma patients with biologics, but payers raise pricing issue
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media