This is W2O Group's third acquisition since a private-equity firm took an investment in May.
The risk of fraud is also very real, especially in an industry that already faces privacy and compliance challenges, one expert says.
Boehringer Ingelheim and Eli Lilly have to position their third-in-class diabetes medication Jardiance as a heart drug.
A California lawmaker reintroduces drug-pricing bill; France, Poland, Spain, and Sweden lobby to host EMA; drug stocks fall after Trump's comments
Wilson will succeed founder and CEO John Seng.
The bill now heads to President Obama's desk. He is expected to sign the sweeping piece of legislation.
Trump puts pharma on notice over drug prices; Mylan lays off nearly 10% of its workforce; Pfizer slapped with U.K. antitrust fine
The drugmaker is using Propeller Health's sensor technology to find new ways to improve adherence in clinical studies.
Prices of Viagra and Cialis triple since 2010; AstraZeneca's Tagrisso slows lung-cancer progression compared to chemo; Novo Nordisk to limit price increases
The Roche veteran says that people who work in digital health need to touch others in a meaningful way.
The agency is owned by High Road Capital Partners. Sophy Regelous, the company's chief operating officer, will now lead the agency.
The FDA approves new indication for Jardiance; Novartis' CAR-T therapy eliminates leukemia in 82% of patients in trial; doctors report risks associated with immunotherapy
However, the rate of drug spending slowed compared to last year, according to an analysis by the CMS.
The search-engine giant says that one in 20 online searches are related to healthcare, and more users are using mobile to consume media.
Regeneron and Pfizer CEOs argue about the industry's reputation; Mylan CEO defends the EpiPen; Pfizer and IBM to partner on cancer immunotherapies
Heather Bresch's appearance at industry summit came after she declined to attend a congressional hearing scheduled for the same day.
Valeant doesn't plan to offload Salix; heart docs back Califf as commish; Saunders says pricing issues aren't affected by election
The bill includes two provisions that would address drugmakers' calls for clarity on sharing off-label information with payers and regulators.
Featured Work: Kennedy Health brings sophisticated healthcare to South Jersey, and we wanted this ...
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement