Agency networks such as BBDO, Saatchi & Saatchi, and FCB reported key pharma account wins in August, according to R3.
A new report analyzing gender parity in advertising found that men tend to endorse other men at higher rates than women. Execs share their insights about the issue.
A 2005 study estimated that 3.6 million people do not receive nonemergency medical care because they don't have access to transportation.
Patient advocacy groups stay silent in drug-pricing debate; Opdivo to be tested in combination with Nektar drug; 25% of FDA employees now work for industry
A study of the social media activity of pharmaceutical firms finds that Lilly is the most active, but Novo Nordisk and Boehringer Ingelheim have better engagement.
Amgen's Kyprolis fails to best Velcade in trial; diabetes drugs have lower than average FDA approval rate; Bayer's derm business draws interest
The agency denied Pain Therapeutics' and Durect's abuse-deterrent opioid in a complete response letter after warning the drugmakers about how they promoted the drug.
Pfizer drops plans to split into two companies; Merck's Keytruda gains competitive edge in China; Apple may be developing health software
The organizations are using innovation competitions to challenge internal and external audiences with coming up with new ideas.
Amgen's drug is set to compete with AbbVie's Humira, which is the second-best selling drug in the U.S. in 2015.
Anthem and Cigna accuse each other of violating merger terms; Alzheimer's experimental drug fails late-stage study; study calls for new approach to eradicate global epidemics
Mylan CEO comes under fire at House Committee hearing; Abbott OxyContin reps went to great lengths to sell the pain pill; UnitedHealth drops Lantus
The organization said it used Facebook to identify participants for a study designed to identify biomarkers associated with Parkinson's disease.
- Which drugmakers have the healthiest presence on social media?
- McCann Health forms new global consultancy
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, September 26, 2016
- Uber partners with startup to take patients to the doctor
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, September 27, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- When it comes to professional ads, print makes its comeback
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Drugmakers set their sights on the next potential blockbuster disease: NASH
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, September 29, 2016
- BBDO picks up Neulasta; FCB gains Galderma and Sandoz work in the U.S.
- How to get more women in the C-suite, according to IPG, Unilever, and AOL
- Why Any Merger is the Last Resort of Lousy Marketers