The organization said it used Facebook to identify participants for a study designed to identify biomarkers associated with Parkinson's disease.
The consultancy includes Double Helix, which was acquired by McCann in 2012.
The science behind new diabetes drugs underscores how far we've come from the days of purified pork insulin. Even so, most ads stick to traditional copy.
Anthem and Cigna accuse each other of violating merger terms; Alzheimer's experimental drug fails late-stage study; study calls for new approach to eradicate global epidemics
Mylan CEO comes under fire at House Committee hearing; Abbott OxyContin reps went to great lengths to sell the pain pill; UnitedHealth drops Lantus
Drugmakers to remove incentives for sales reps marketing antibiotics; Mylan CEO defends EpiPen pricing; fitness trackers don't help people lose weight
Some physicians say they believe they have a responsibility to address the opioid epidemic, but misinformation may hinder them in that pursuit.
WebMD said David Schlanger left the company under mutual agreement, and that Steven Zatz replaced him as CEO.
Ascension worked with several Omnicom agencies on the rebranding push, including FleishmanHillard and Siegel & Gale.
GSK names new CEO; the FDA approves first Duchenne muscular dystrophy drug; Sanofi files Lantus patent lawsuit against Merck
Alexion launched a new superhero-themed awareness campaign to draw attention to four rare diseases that its products treat.
Some U.S. hospitals still haven't received Valeant discounts; U.N. General Assembly will discuss antibiotic resistance; AstraZeneca diabetes drugs lowered blood sugar in study
The app's co-founder discusses how it's educating patients and physicians about artificial intelligence and why Cardiogram is different from other heart-rate tracking apps.
- McCann Health forms new global consultancy
- Alexion uses superheroes, social media to raise rare-disease awareness
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, September 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, September 21, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, September 19, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- When it comes to professional ads, print makes its comeback
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- The FDA approves Amgen's biosimilar version of Humira
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, September 23, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, September 22, 2016
- Drug Pricing Will Be a Key Issue, Whether Clinton or Trump Win the Election
- The Michael J. Fox Foundation uses Facebook to recruit Ashkenazi Jews for Parkinson's study