Denise Strauss, formerly VP of cardiovascular marketing at Boehringer Ingelheim, will oversee the drugmaker's marketing activities.
The neurology market is again attracting attention and investment from various — and at times unexpected — corners of the biopharma industry.
MS drugs top the list, led by Teva's Copaxone, Biogen's Tecfida and Avonex, and Novartis' Gilenya.
Merck Consumer Health CMO Atilla Cansun also talks about about why the company is focused on preparing society for an average lifespan of 100 years.
Here you'll find everything you need to know from MM&M's 50th anniversary issue, including the story behind Viagra, the death of tchotchkes, and much more.
Novartis' Entresto and Cosentyx miss sales forecasts; faith-based investor group urges pricing transparency; Amgen invests in digital health
The experimental therapy is positioned to fill a market gap in primary progressive multiple sclerosis.
Voters are set to vote on Proposition 61, which would allow state agencies to pay the same prices for drugs that the VA department pays.
GSK files for FDA approval of shingles vaccine; Chinese drugmaker reportedly files for largest IPO since 2013; Sunovion completes deal to buy Cynapsus
Lawmakers ask for information about price of leukemia drug; Abbott writes down losses from Mylan stake; CVS Health focused on role as health brand
Excedrin's #DebateHeadache was inspired by complaints the brand noticed during the first presidential debate in September.
Chicago to require pharma reps to track their calls; GlaxoSmithKline joins Instagram; Lilly receives accelerated approval for cancer drug
More acquisitions, less IPOs, and more non-traditional stakeholders are among key findings from StartUp Health and Rock Health about the state of digital health funding.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy