She will be responsible for the medical device practice's strategy and operations across all W2O Group agencies.
IBM to help analyze data about the spread of Zika; Grassley to investigate Part D program; Lilly CEO to retire
Sales of Gilead's HCV drugs fall; the DNC policy platform criticized price gouging; Janssen partners with Bristol-Myers Squibb on Opdivo combo drug
Red, a Huntsworth agency, also counted Sanofi as a new client.
The nonprofit is dedicated to curing blood cancer.
Now that it has consolidated its global agency roster, GSK Consumer Healthcare aims to increase digital marketing efforts.
Darzalex may interfere with blood testing; Kaine scrutinized for ties to pharma; medical societies are in support of bill exempting CME reporting
Despite the arrivals of new drugs, Genentech continues to be the market leader. Its drugs, Rituxan, Avastin, and Herceptin, are the category leaders, generating a total of $9.29 billion in sales.
Herceptin biosimilar meets endpoint in clinical trial; Roche plans to launch five new drugs over the next year; government seeks to block insurer deals
The drugmaker had launched the campaign for the multiple sclerosis drug in 2015.
The FDA approves generic versions of AstraZeneca's Crestor; Biogen CEO steps down; drugmakers race to develop smart inhalers
Avanir's success with Nuedexta sparked the attention of several suitors. In 2014 the company reached a deal to be sold to Otsuka Pharmaceutical for around $3.5 billion
Spending on CME rose in 2015; the FDA approves Valeant's Relistor; the Justice Department aims to block insurer merger
One oft-cited challenge to Entresto's adoption has been prior authorization requirements.
Twenty shops, including Co:Collective, Wolff Olins, and 72andSunny, have signed onto the Pledge Parental Leave coalition since March.
- Biogen ends Tecfidera DTC campaign, citing prescriptions
- As immuno-oncology therapies evolve, so will the marketing
- GSK Consumer Healthcare to prioritize digital after agency review
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, July 21, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, July 26, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy
- Sponsored Podcast: No Patient Left Behind: Connecting Rare Disease Patients to Orphan Drug Manufacturers
- W2O names Gillespie chief strategy officer of medtech practice
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, July 27, 2016
- DigitasLBi's Carlos Ricque on Why Simple Ads Are the Hardest to Make
- Healthcare marketers: Don't forget about the baby boomers