Merck said Januvia is not linked to higher heart-failure risk; Biogen plans to spend $2.5 billion on Alzheimer's disease; Mylan rejected Teva's bid
The 2015 healthcare agency questionnaire, for firms hoping to be featured in the Top 100 Agencies issue, is live. Click here to be considered.
- Sales rise as Amgen outlines cardiovascular strategy
- Partners+Simons CEO takes helm at parent company Myelin Health
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, April 23
- FDA says Amgen cancer data can't support accelerated approval
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 22