While VR is only just getting started, some marketers are already embracing its potential to offer an immersive experience for far-off future campaigns.
Merck Consumer Health CMO Atilla Cansun also talks about about why the company is focused on preparing society for an average lifespan of 100 years.
The experimental therapy is positioned to fill a market gap in primary progressive multiple sclerosis.
BIO released a video explaining drug costs; the FDA commits to shorter generic approval process; Kaléo to launch EpiPen competitor
Tom Jones joined Ketchum after serving as head of healthcare at Makovsky.
Novartis CEO said pricing environment to worsen; Purdue Pharma offered PBM rebates to get around oxycodone prior authorization; Express Scripts subpoenaed
Here you'll find everything you need to know from MM&M's 50th anniversary issue, including the story behind Viagra, the death of tchotchkes, and much more.
Novartis' Entresto and Cosentyx miss sales forecasts; faith-based investor group urges pricing transparency; Amgen invests in digital health
Keytruda is the first immuno-oncology drug approved to treat first-line lung cancer.
MS drugs top the list, led by Teva's Copaxone, Biogen's Tecfida and Avonex, and Novartis' Gilenya.
The neurology market is again attracting attention and investment from various — and at times unexpected — corners of the biopharma industry.
Voters are set to vote on Proposition 61, which would allow state agencies to pay the same prices for drugs that the VA department pays.
GSK files for FDA approval of shingles vaccine; Chinese drugmaker reportedly files for largest IPO since 2013; Sunovion completes deal to buy Cynapsus
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy