MM&M's showcase of healthcare marketing, communications, tech, media and research companies that are helping to shape the future of the industry
Contact information for companies listed in this issue
Think you've heard the same old transformative song before—say last year at this time? Nah. Sara Holoubek reports on 10 game-changing healthcare themes that will not only foster change this year and in the near future but will also separate success from failure
Agencies struggle to find VPs of digital strategy (or multichannel strategy or engagement strategy) because they don't really need one.
Merck will collaborate with Syndax to evaluate the pairing of an anti-PD-1 therapy in Keytruda with HDAC inhibitor entinostat.
The focus will now include cardiovascular disease.
Did you miss January's Top 40 Healthcare Transformers issue? Read how these inventors, strategists, entrepreneurs and wonks are challenging, disrupting and otherwise transforming the healthcare business. And join us April 30 to honor them at the Transforming Healthcare Dinner. Click here.
- Lawmakers propose allowing pharma companies to share some off-label information
- US pharma market value projected to be $550 billion in five years
- Everyday Health buys rare-disease agency Cambridge BioMarketing
- Biosimilar uptake will require companies to tell a trustworthy backstory
- Apple's ResearchKit: Five Guidelines for Pharma