Compass Healthcare Communications
Compass Healthcare Communications is a leading independent, full service online and relationship marketing agency exclusively supporting brands in the healthcare industry. We are marketers first and foremost. We ensure our clients maximize the marketing power of the Internet by designing, developing, and measuring integrated online and relationship marketing programs that engage, educate and motivate each audience segment—from patients and caregivers to healthcare professionals.
We Believe —
- In honesty and integrity
- Our relationships are long term
- In solutions that integrate to achieve the brand's marketing goals
Services and Offerings
- Analytics & Strategy—insight and direction from which we can all make informed marketing decisions
- Website & Search Marketing—websites that provide online foundations and search strategies that drive the most highly qualified and motivated patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals to that foundation
- Consumer—customized branded and unbranded programs that range from banner advertising to media, email campaigns, content syndication and sponsorships which motivate consumers, patients, and caregivers to take action
- Healthcare Professional—programs and services such as eDetails, Multi-Tiered Clinical Extranet, e-mail campaigns, Content Syndication, Physician webcasts and Interactive Convention Services
- Online Public Relations & Advocacy Management— that ensures our client's product and/or disease category is accurately and appropriately represented throughout the relevant online space.
“David Beats Goliath”
- Product—A prescription product indicated for patients who suffer from GERD symptoms, competing in an extremely competitive category against some very large players.
- Patient Insight—Patients are satisfied with treatment options but don't comply with their therapy. They are looking for immediate symptom relief and are sensitive to price.
- Solution—Develop, design and launch a product site to motivate trial. Drive patients were driven to the site through a combination of paid and organic search marketing, targeted email campaigns and banner advertising.
- Results—The product site ranks as the 19th most visited of all pharmaceutical websites, 18% of all site visitors have printed the trial e-coupon, and there is a positive ROI (3:1 and higher) on all consumer programs.