What started as a devastating diagnosis of multiple sclerosis for Brenda Snow, Founder and CEO of the Snow Companies, became the impetus for a ground-breaking boutique agency specializing in direct-to-patient marketing. The Snow Companies pioneered this space by partnering with pharma companies to foster a change in both patient behavior and how pharma communicates with patients. The company now employs more than 100 people globally.
Services and Offerings
- Patient Ambassador™ Program
- Print and Design
- Video Production
- Digital Services
- Live Patient Programming
- Multicultural Programming
- Patient Identification and Recruitment
- Internal Customer Service and Call Center
- Patient Insights
- Direct-to-Patient Marketing
- The Snow Companies is one of the few agencies with dedicated resources and years of experience in patient motivation, recruitment, screening, and compliance training
- Snow’s integrated approach with in-house capabilities, from recruitment to copy, print, web, and video, offers clients a one-stop-shop for all their patient communication needs
- Specialization, experience, and dedicated legal and regulatory resources ensure compliant execution of all programs
- Snow’s collaboration with hundreds of patient and advocacy groups allows the company to gather patient insights through a variety of research methodologies
What will be the game-changing trend over the next five years?
The industry is trending more towards a story and experience-based style of communication—the very dialog Snow has pioneered. At the same time, ever-tighter government regulation means that the industry will have to walk a fine line between compliance and managing perceptions of their target audiences. Again, Snow has spent the last thirteen years marrying both patient experiences with compliance, and so is well-positioned to meet the new opportunities and help our clients build good patient relations. That in turn will help them improve on their key performance indices, from their reputation to their ability to conduct research and operate profitably.
Address 219 Bulifants Boulevard, Williamsburg, VA 23188 Phone 757-345-6480 Website www.snow-
companies.com New Business Contact Scott Dubow, Executive Vice-President, [email protected] or 781-245-1508 Year Founded 2001 Employees 100 Holding Company Snow Companies Sample Clients Actelion, AVEO, Biogen Idec, BMS, EMD Serono, Genentech, Grünenthal, GSK, Jazz, Lundbeck, Millennium, Novartis, Pfizer, Regeneron, Shire, UCB Head Office Location Williamsburg, VA