About Medical Marketing & Media
Medical Marketing & Media is a monthly business publication that has been serving healthcare marketers since 1966. Each issue carries a mix of industry news and in-depth feature articles on marketing and promotion written by a seasoned editorial staff.
Additional editorial material from leading industry experts is also published, subject to review and acceptance by MM&M's editorial staff and editorial advisory board, a panel of industry executives representing healthcare manufacturers, advertising agencies, media and marketing research.
MM&M carries a number of special features, found in no other publication, including PERQ/HCI's midyear and year-end advertising review, IMS Health's year-end industry review, an annual advertising agency review, and a career and salary survey with information on more than three dozen industry positions. MM&M is the official publication sponsor of the Medical Advertising Hall of Fame, and carries complete coverage of the events and inductees annually.
Click here to sign up for your subscription to MM&M Magazine.
About Haymarket Media
Haymarket Media is one of the fastest growing publishing companies in the US. It publishes market-leading specialist magazines for the marketing, media and medical professions; computer security experts; and motor sports fans. The company is backed by the worldwide expertise of the Haymarket Publishing Group, Britain's leading independent publisher.
Haymarket Media first established operations in New York in 1985, with Monthly Prescribing Reference. Haymarket Media currently publishes an array of business, consumer, and medical publications, and has divisional offices in New York; Washington, DC; California; Illinois; South Carolina and Florida.
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement