Most Recent Articles by Deborah Weinstein
Tina Fascetti is the mid-sized agency's new Chief Creative Officer. CEO Matt Brown (and ICC Lowe alum) tells MM&M the new Guidemark is just getting started.
President Barack Obama says personalized medicines need financial support in SOTU Address; Salix explores M&A options; lobbying groups PhRMA and BIO say generic painkillers without abuse-deterrent features should be pulled from shelves.
Despite growth, some disappointment lurks in the numbers -- possibly for hepatitis C medication Olysio.
FDA draws fine line between health and wellness apps; Colorado gives biosimilar swap law another look; ZMapp is set to start human trials of its Ebola vaccine.
CMS head Marilyn Tavenner has resigned; Depomed acquires Nucynta pain pill from J&J; Merck's innovation lead leaves for insurer.
More Articles by Deborah Weinstein
Does a health psychology approach hold the key to Rx adherence? In MM&M's latest Leadership Exchange Uncut eBook, industry stakeholders from the payer, provider, academic and pharma realms explore the "why" behind medicine taking. Access here.
- Novartis psoriasis drug approval could upend market
- Sandoz gets ready to make the biosimilar case with oncologists
- Guidemark Health jumpstarts rebrand, brings on big-agency grad
- MM&M's 5 minutes with: Mark Rothera, chief commercial officer, PTC Therapeutics
- Nurse practitioner workforce has just about doubled