Most Recent Articles by Kevin McCaffrey
The conference will offer a glimpse at new data testing possible treatment strategies for combination therapies in the first-line setting.
Novartis launches Zarxio, the first US biosimilar; UCB sells its generic business; one-third of children with ADHD are diagnosed before they turn six
The motion denied Amgen's bid for a temporary injunction that would have prevented the launch of Zarxio, the first FDA-approved biosimilar and a competitor to Amgen's Neupogen.
The search giant and the drugmaker will develop new tools to monitor the disease and improve patient outcomes.
Amgen gives hefty discount to Repatha in Europe; Valeant partners with AstraZeneca on controversial psoriasis drug; Pfizer now offers single packages of Viagra
More Articles by Kevin McCaffrey
- New data expected at lung-cancer conference on experimental drug combos
- Sandoz: Zarxio marketing to be similar to a branded-drug launch
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, September 3, 2015
- ZS opens office in Singapore
- Judge's ruling allows Sandoz to begin marketing its biosimilar Zarxio
Specialty medicines continue to be a hot category, one in which spending has surged behind products that treat medicine's most complex diseases. This eBook lays out the needs and hurdles along the specialty drug pathway, explaining how stakeholders are working to get meds into patients' hands and ease their experience. Click here to download.