Most Recent Articles by Kevin McCaffrey
Boston Scientific buys Endo men's health business; Ranbaxy generic Nexium and Valcyte approvals denied by courts; BMS receives priority review for Opdivo lung-cancer indication.
Novartis heart failure drug's trial changed due to Alzheimer's disease concerns; Gilead appears to be stashing profits overseas; BMS releases high cure rate data for its investigational HCV combination.
Sanofi's Lantus predecessor nabs approval; Pharmacyclics reportedly vets acquisition offers; FDA biosimilar hearing is postponed.
J&J loses another Risperdal case; Pfizer slashes jobs at research center; Actavis challenges ulcerative colitis drug's patent.
The global cancer market is expected to reach $111 billion by 2020, according to new market research, with immunotherapies—particularly in lung cancer—expected to drive growth.
More Articles by Kevin McCaffrey
Did you miss January's Top 40 Healthcare Transformers issue? Read how these inventors, strategists, entrepreneurs and wonks are challenging, disrupting and otherwise transforming the healthcare business. And join us April 30 to honor them at the Transforming Healthcare Dinner. Click here.
- Poll shows all ages seek digital health tools
- Survey shows docs overestimate adherence
- Drugmaker shifts sales model to keep pace with formulary decision making
- Oncologist's petition is latest salvo, as drug-pricing issue rises to new prominence
- Global cancer drug market to grow to $111 billion by 2020: report