Most Recent Articles by Kevin McCaffrey
Keytruda receives first approval based on a genetic feature and not tumor's location; Alexion reps reportedly crossed ethical lines; profits up at insurers
This includes Sarepta Therapeutics' Exondys 5 and Vertex Pharmaceuticals' Orkambi.
An FDA advisory committee is expected to decide Wednesday whether to recommend neratinib for approval.
Amgen's osteoporosis drug set back by safety issue; new FDA digital biz to hire 13 engineers; Celgene's MS drug bests Avonex in trial
Keytruda gets two new FDA approvals; lawmakers aim to speed up approval of generics; Incyte uses soap opera to spread rare-disease awareness
More Articles by Kevin McCaffrey
Most Recent Blog Posts
- Study: One-third of docs trust pharma content on HCP sites
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, May 17, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, May 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, May 23, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, May 19, 2017
Live at MM&M Transforming Healthcare
In his keynote address at the MM&M Transforming Healthcare conference, Dr. Gautam Gulati says the industry is being outpaced by its innovation.
One executive referred to AI as a "black box" and as the "Tower of Babel."
Execs stressed the importance of collaboration, consumer-mindedness.
The artificial pancreas can provide value to the health system.
MM&M honors 40 upstarts and veteran innovation gurus.
For the first time MM&M honors a group of 10 agency execs.