Most Recent Articles by Kevin McCaffrey
Johnson & Johnson collaborates with biotech on diabetes stem-cell treatment; the FDA warms up to Remicade biosimilar; Woodcock warns about biosimilar backlog
A House lawmaker called pricing strategies used by Turing and Valeant "repulsive."
After Bill McEllen's departure, the company promoted Mark Willmann to lead the agency.
Gleevec generics hit shelves; four OxyContin patents are invalidated; Sanofi axes 600 positions
Plus other industry hires and changes
More Articles by Kevin McCaffrey
Most Recent Blog Posts
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, February 5, 2016
- Why Gathering Health Economic Data for Cancer Drugs is Now Essential
- Ascension Health ups Ragone to chief marcomms officer
- House Oversight committee upbraids Turing, Valeant execs
- Burcin departs Havas network for Klick Health in senior-staffing push