Most Recent Articles by Kevin McCaffrey
Amgen's drug is set to compete with AbbVie's Humira, which is the second-best selling drug in the U.S. in 2015.
Mylan CEO comes under fire at House Committee hearing; Abbott OxyContin reps went to great lengths to sell the pain pill; UnitedHealth drops Lantus
Some physicians say they believe they have a responsibility to address the opioid epidemic, but misinformation may hinder them in that pursuit.
GSK names new CEO; the FDA approves first Duchenne muscular dystrophy drug; Sanofi files Lantus patent lawsuit against Merck
Alexion launched a new superhero-themed awareness campaign to draw attention to four rare diseases that its products treat.
More Articles by Kevin McCaffrey
Already ahead in race to first-line approval, could second-line domination be far behind for Keytruda?Sep 09,2016
Most Recent Blog Posts
- McCann Health forms new global consultancy
- Alexion uses superheroes, social media to raise rare-disease awareness
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, September 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, September 21, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, September 19, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- When it comes to professional ads, print makes its comeback
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- The FDA approves Amgen's biosimilar version of Humira
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, September 23, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, September 22, 2016
- Drug Pricing Will Be a Key Issue, Whether Clinton or Trump Win the Election
- The Michael J. Fox Foundation uses Facebook to recruit Ashkenazi Jews for Parkinson's study