Most Recent Articles by Kevin McCaffrey
The drugmaker said it plans to increase its investment in DTC for the immuno-oncology drug.
Pfizer settles rebate suit; Sanofi moves to acquire Medivation; AstraZeneca sells US rights to gout drug
The Senate committee on Aging said Valeant's missteps go beyond price hikes and that its business model is fundamentally to blame.
Eli Lilly noted in its first-quarter earnings report that SGLT2 inhibitors, a treatment for type 2 diabetes patients, are surging.
FDA panel says Duchenne drug is not effective; Bill Ackman to appear before Senate committee investigating pricing issues; Daiichi Sankyo to open new headquarters
More Articles by Kevin McCaffrey
Most Recent Blog Posts
Click here to learn about the Agency Issue.
- When it comes to professional ads, print makes its comeback
- Amgen takes issue with yet-to-be published multiple-myeloma drug report
- How Watson for Oncology is advancing cancer care
- Creative partners should push pharma clients to tell better stories
- Retaining talent: How pharma can compete with Google