Most Recent Articles by Kevin McCaffrey
Keytruda is the first immuno-oncology drug approved to treat first-line lung cancer.
Chicago to require pharma reps to track their calls; GlaxoSmithKline joins Instagram; Lilly receives accelerated approval for cancer drug
Pfizer to start selling Remicade biosimilar in November; The Medicines Co.'s PCSK9 inhibitor heads to Phase-III trials; J&J's Q3 growth bolstered by autoimmune drugs
Guidemark Health, Bluespire, Bluespire Senior Living, and Ariad Communications will merge under a new entity.
Merck launches biosimilar resource; branded insulin prices are on the rise; NICE declines to cover Opdivo
More Articles by Kevin McCaffrey
Most Recent Blog Posts
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- FCB Health's Rich Levy on HIV/AIDS Campaigns that Fight Stigma
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Merck's Keytruda wins approval in first-line lung cancer
- If Roche's Ocrevus is approved, the already competitive MS market will gain another player
- Top 25 neurology products, based on 2016 sales forecasts