Most Recent Articles by Kevin McCaffrey
Harvard Pilgrim signs pay-for-performance deals with Lilly and Amgen; new advocacy group wants lower drug prices; Zykadia gets priority review
Audit says MD Anderson Cancer Center mismanaged Watson partnership; Icahn takes stake in BMS; Sarepta sells priority review voucher to Gilead
Ads promoting Merck's and Bristol-Myers Squibb's immunotherapies could signal the beginning of a new era for DTC.
Industry files petition over FDA off-label draft guidance; Marathon secures new DMD drug approval; Price confirmed as head of HHS
Allergan said it would increase its investment in DTC after reporting slowing sales for its double-chin injection.
More Articles by Kevin McCaffrey
Most Recent Blog Posts
- MAHF honors Abbate and Lazur, Future Famers
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, February 23, 2017
- Almost one-third of programmatic ads violate IAB guidelines, study finds
- Why Pharma Refuses to See Value in 'Influence'
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, February 22, 2017