Most Recent Articles by Kevin McCaffrey
The duo hope to begin testing a new treatment within three years.
Keytruda trial stopped due to positive results; new bill proposes continuing FDA rare pediatric voucher program; AstraZeneca signs five-year research pact with Harvard Stem Cell Institute
GlaxoSmithKline respiratory drug's safety profile will be evaluated by FDA advisory panel; Actavis axes 400 New York jobs; physician testifies that he falsified Diovan clinical trial data
The personal genetics company created a therapeutics group to extricate new drug targets from its research database.
New data suggest Amgen's PCSK9 may reduce risks of heart attacks, Salix bidding is war too rich for Endo's blood, Actavis bipolar drug use is expanded to 10- to 17-year-olds.
More Articles by Kevin McCaffrey
Did you miss January's Top 40 Healthcare Transformers issue? Read how these inventors, strategists, entrepreneurs and wonks are challenging, disrupting and otherwise transforming the healthcare business. And join us April 30 to honor them at the Transforming Healthcare Dinner. Click here.
- US pharma market value projected to be $550 billion in five years
- Biosimilar uptake will require companies to tell a trustworthy backstory
- Lawmakers propose allowing pharma companies to share some off-label information
- Apple's ResearchKit: Five Guidelines for Pharma
- Everyday Health buys rare-disease agency Cambridge BioMarketing