With more then a four decade legacy of serving the information needs of marketing professionals within pharmaceutical companies and organizations serving them, Medical Marketing & Media provides numerous, integrated opportunities to reach out to this powerful and influential constituency. The attached link to MM&M's media kit highlights this in greater detail. Also, as the only 100% year one qualified publication serving the industry—as highlighted by our most recent BPA Statement—MM&M delivers access to the most current base and influential pool of marketing professionals working in the pharmaceutical industry today.
For additional information, please contact:
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy
- 8 ways for pharma to improve the way it uses Twitter
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, July 28, 2016
- Infographic: Type 2 diabetes, a country-by-country snapshot
- Moving Forward — Without the Promotion
- Sponsored Podcast: No Patient Left Behind: Connecting Rare Disease Patients to Orphan Drug Manufacturers