With more then a four decade legacy of serving the information needs of marketing professionals within pharmaceutical companies and organizations serving them, Medical Marketing & Media provides numerous, integrated opportunities to reach out to this powerful and influential constituency. The attached link to MM&M's media kit highlights this in greater detail. Also, as the only 100% year one qualified publication serving the industry—as highlighted by our most recent BPA Statement—MM&M delivers access to the most current base and influential pool of marketing professionals working in the pharmaceutical industry today.
For additional information, please contact:
Did you miss January's Top 40 Healthcare Transformers issue? Read how these inventors, strategists, entrepreneurs and wonks are challenging, disrupting and otherwise transforming the healthcare business. And join us April 30 to honor them at the Transforming Healthcare Dinner. Click here.
- Lawmakers propose allowing pharma companies to share some off-label information
- US pharma market value projected to be $550 billion in five years
- Everyday Health buys rare-disease agency Cambridge BioMarketing
- Biosimilar uptake will require companies to tell a trustworthy backstory
- Apple's ResearchKit: Five Guidelines for Pharma