With more then a four decade legacy of serving the information needs of marketing professionals within pharmaceutical companies and organizations serving them, Medical Marketing & Media provides numerous, integrated opportunities to reach out to this powerful and influential constituency. The attached link to MM&M's media kit highlights this in greater detail. Also, as the only 100% year one qualified publication serving the industry—as highlighted by our most recent BPA Statement—MM&M delivers access to the most current base and influential pool of marketing professionals working in the pharmaceutical industry today.
For additional information, please contact:
- Guidemark Health merges with three companies to form new agency
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 17, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy
- If Roche's Ocrevus is approved, the already competitive MS market will gain another player
- Top 25 neurology products, based on 2016 sales forecasts
- New science drives biopharma interest in neurological conditions
- J&J exec calls California pricing measure 'misguided'
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016