More Business Briefs
- Business briefs: Alexion, AMA, Eli Lilly
- Business briefs: Medtronic, AMA, Komen, GSK, Lilly, AZN
- Business briefs: Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly, Merck
- Business briefs: Medscape, Livestrong, ACA, Lilly
- Business briefs: Boehringer Ingelheim, Teva, Medicare
Mc|K Healthcare, a pharmaceutical advertising, branding and marketing firm has been retained by Alliant Pharmaceuticals as the agency of record to launch Orapred ODT (prednisolone sodium phosphate orally disintegrating tablets), for the treatment of asthma in children. Orapred ODT, which Alliant will start to market in September, is the first orally disintegrating tablet steroid available in the US.