Most Recent Articles by Ben Comer
Forest Labs will acquire Clinical Data for $1.2 billion, and expand its primary care sales forces in preparation for the launch of Viibryd (vilazodone HCI), executives said in a conference call.
Savient Pharmaceuticals launched Krystexxa, an orphan drug for chronic gout, and deployed a mix of sales reps, education specialists and business managers to help expedite reimbursement from payers.
Health Union, an online health information and social media company, announced the launch of its first website --Migraine.com--intended to foster "interactions about health conditions between and among patients, caregivers, professionals and providers."
Sally Field's winsome smile may have helped to curb declining sales of Roche's Boniva in 2010, but it didn't carry the drug past Warner Chilcott's Actonel, despite a substantially higher DTC spend.
Savient Pharmaceuticals launched Krystexxa (pegloticase), an orphan drug for chronic gout, on Monday, and deployed a mix of sales reps, education specialists and business managers to help expedite reimbursement from payers, executives said on a conference call.
More Articles by Ben Comer
- Lilly's branded app for Trulicity looks to address adherence
- Lawmakers cut CME exemption from 21st Century Cures Act
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, November 30, 2016
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, December 6, 2016
- Rock Health's Bill Evans on finding a career with meaning
- Matt Brown leaves Guidemark Health after merger falls through
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- Prescription drug spending rises 9% in 2015, to $324 billion