Most Recent Articles by Ben Comer
Forest Labs will acquire Clinical Data for $1.2 billion, and expand its primary care sales forces in preparation for the launch of Viibryd (vilazodone HCI), executives said in a conference call.
Savient Pharmaceuticals launched Krystexxa, an orphan drug for chronic gout, and deployed a mix of sales reps, education specialists and business managers to help expedite reimbursement from payers.
Health Union, an online health information and social media company, announced the launch of its first website --Migraine.com--intended to foster "interactions about health conditions between and among patients, caregivers, professionals and providers."
Sally Field's winsome smile may have helped to curb declining sales of Roche's Boniva in 2010, but it didn't carry the drug past Warner Chilcott's Actonel, despite a substantially higher DTC spend.
Savient Pharmaceuticals launched Krystexxa (pegloticase), an orphan drug for chronic gout, on Monday, and deployed a mix of sales reps, education specialists and business managers to help expedite reimbursement from payers, executives said on a conference call.
More Articles by Ben Comer
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Non-profit behind 'Free Killer Tan' wants parents to practice sun safety
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, June 20, 2016
- Galderma exec: Skip the market research (sometimes)