More Business Briefs
- Business briefs: Pfizer, Novartis, Boehringer Ingelheim, Elsevier
- Business Briefs: inVentiv; Mylan; Royalty Pharma; Pfizer; Edelman
- Business briefs: Actavis, Bayer, Oramed, Elan
- Business briefs: Pfizer, BMS, CMS, Sanofi
- Business briefs: Bayer, FDA, Ranbaxy
Azur Pharma has entered into an agreement with BioSante Pharmaceuticals to acquire US rights to Elestrin, a gel formulation of estradiol indicated for the treatment of moderate to severe vasomotor symptoms associated with menopause, for $3.3 million. FDA approved Elestrin in December 2006, and the product is patented through June 2022.