Most Recent Articles by Noah Pines
A relative's illness challenges a pharma consultant's view of industry progress.
With some of the biggest patent expiries due to pass in 2013, the next two years will be important in terms of pharma's return to growth, says Sanford Bernstein's Dr. Tim Anderson in a discussion with Noah Pines
Abbott and BMS peeled back the curtain on some impressive clinical trial results, suggesting that Gilead may have some competition in the sprint for an all-oral anti-HCV treatment.
The deadly meningitis outbreak highlights the threat not only to public health, but also to the pharma industry, posed by the largely unregulated practice of pharmacy compounding.
Boehringer Ingelheim has long been associated with treatments for stroke prevention, COPD and HIV/AIDS, but not cancer. That's about to change, if a cornucopia of 13 abstracts presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) is any evidence.
More Articles by Noah Pines
Click here to learn about the Agency Issue.
- When it comes to professional ads, print makes its comeback
- Amgen takes issue with yet-to-be published multiple-myeloma drug report
- Following positive outcomes data, a new diabetes class is on the rise
- How Watson for Oncology is advancing cancer care
- Creative partners should push pharma clients to tell better stories