The world of healthcare marketing agencies saw plenty of change in 2019 and even more during the first months of 2020. MM&M’s annual Agency 100 issue places it all into context, showcasing the continued broadening of the agency world’s offerings – deeper into data, AI, user experience and more – as well as the ingenuity companies displayed in virtualizing their business amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
MM&M’s June 2020 issue content includes:
- MM&M’s exclusive list of the Top 100 Healthcare Agencies, ranked by 2019 North American revenue
- Independently researched and reported profiles of each of the Top 100 firms
- “Growth Spurt,” a feature on firms whose revenue places them just outside the Top 100
- “Ones To Watch,” a look at nine growing companies set to join the Agency 100 in the years ahead
- The Agency Family Tree, MM&M’s annual interactive rendering of the relationships between agencies and their parent networks
- Sit-downs with the leaders of the agency world’s biggest health groups, in which they weigh in on future plans and growth opportunities