Delivers Just-in-Time Insights
While the use of non-personal channels is on the rise, the sales channel remains the strongest lever for influencing customer behavior. Ultimately, both personal and nonpersonal approaches are critical to improving brand performance; in fact, all marketing and sales efforts should be customer-focused and aligned from strategy through execution.
IMS Health’s Mobile Sales is the first mobile sales and marketing effectiveness solution that allows life-sciences companies to optimize and execute brand strategies at the local level. The solution uses IMS Health’s patent-pending Next Best Customer methodology, which helps prioritize customers based on brand strategy, local dynamics and multiple data sources, including targeted prescriber behavior, payer influence, territory sales and proximity.
Mobile Sales promotes a strategic analytics-first approach to customer engagement and embeds a new level of strategically aligned territory analytics into existing CRM and sales force automation systems. This approach delivers just-in-time locally relevant insights directly to field sales reps’ tablets. Additionally, voice-command technology delivers automated alerts about customer trends, payer opportunities and gaps in execution for each specific territory, eliminating the need for sales teams to translate national strategy, review disparate data or run queries or reports. View video.
Features and Benefits
• Our innovative Next Best Customer methodology prioritizes customers based on brand strategy, local customer dynamics and multiple data sources, including prescriber behavior, payer influence, territory sales trends and proximity.
• Near Me geo-location capabilities identify nearby customers with the highest growth potential.
• Actionable Territory Alerts deliver specific opportunities and threats and provide actionable next steps.
• Our hands-free Voice-Assisted Liaison (VAL) identifies sales opportunities and allows reps to ask business questions while on the road.
• Sales Force Automation (SFA) prompts provide reps with questions to close a call without ever touching the tablet or SFA tool.
• Simple and dynamic dashboards inform reps’ decision making and provide territory-specific information from multiple perspectives.
Address: One IMS Drive, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
New Business Contact: Sal Paolozza, Director, Performance Management Solutions, firstname.lastname@example.org or 484-567-6784
Year Founded: 1954
Sample Clients: Pharmaceutical, consumer health and medical device manufacturers and distributors, providers, payers, government agencies, policymakers, researchers and the financial community.
Office Locations: United States, Canada, Japan, China, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, North Europe & Africa, South Europe & Middle East, Central Europe, East Europe