Most Recent Articles by Marc Iskowitz
Biogen Idec, Head, patient insights, global commercial strategy
Indivior, Chief information officer
As these 40 standouts show, the industry is ready to move forward
The Herpes zoster vaccine candidate showed relatively strong efficacy in a Phase-III trial, but its dosing is less convenient than an older product sold by rival Merck.
These 16 sprouts, from a field of 156, are looking up. With more nurturing, their buds could blossom. Marc Iskowitz reports
More Articles by Marc Iskowitz
Does a health psychology approach hold the key to Rx adherence? In MM&M's latest Leadership Exchange Uncut eBook, industry stakeholders from the payer, provider, academic and pharma realms explore the "why" behind medicine taking. Access here.
- Novartis psoriasis drug approval could upend market
- Sandoz gets ready to make the biosimilar case with oncologists
- Guidemark Health jumpstarts rebrand, brings on big-agency grad
- MM&M's 5 minutes with: Mark Rothera, chief commercial officer, PTC Therapeutics
- Nurse practitioner workforce has just about doubled