Most Recent Articles by Marc Iskowitz
Burcin's charge is to keep momentum going at the indie agency, known for placing ice-cream carts outside of rival agencies and other recruiting tactics.
DTC and OTC/wellness can borrow from mainstream consumer shops. Professional marketing may pose a tougher sell.
The Silicon Valley gadget guru who helped define the beyond-the-pill era will talk about embedding nontraditional capabilities into biopharma business models.
A Q&A with Sandra Carey, president of the McCann Pharmacy Initiative, on the move to push pharmacy to the forefront.
January marks the start of the 50th annual publication cycle of MM&M. We're also witnessing the industry enter its own technological golden era.
More Articles by Marc Iskowitz
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, February 5, 2016
- Why Gathering Health Economic Data for Cancer Drugs is Now Essential
- Ascension Health ups Ragone to chief marcomms officer
- House Oversight committee upbraids Turing, Valeant execs
- Burcin departs Havas network for Klick Health in senior-staffing push