Most Recent Articles by Marc Iskowitz
Healthcare's collision with lower-cost genetic sequencing, mobile tech, AI, and consumerization will transform the trajectory of how we live for the next 10 years.
In the wake of MD Anderson's costly failure with IBM's Watson supercomputer, a Watson backlash brewing in biopharma may lead to a moment of reckoning in life sciences.
This program is designed to enable entrepreneurs and biopharma marketers to engage in an intelligent way to explore beyond-the-pill partnerships.
The MM&M Transforming Healthcare Conference will be held May 1 in New York City.
Despite budgets bouncing back from a decrease in 2015, big threats have appeared that may temper future plans, Iskowitz writes.
More Articles by Marc Iskowitz
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, April 20, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, April 21, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- How pharma marketers are using behavioral science
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- Genentech urges broader adoption of value-based payment models
- Some brands thought to shift online ad dollars, creating uncertainty for WebMD
- Study: Medical-marijuana laws lower prescription drug usage