Most Recent Articles by Marc Iskowitz
The idea is that each gets some of what it needs. Payers gain some control over cost, and pharma may get to stay on formulary.
Data scientists are a new kind of insight and analytics professional showing up in the biopharma ranks.
The internet strongly agrees there's an artificial intelligence revolution going on, and it's come to pharma marketing.
The first step is to seek leadership support, she says.
This month we will debut a restyled MM&M logo on our website, in a mobile-friendly, redesigned email newsletter, and on the cover of our magazine.
More Articles by Marc Iskowitz
- Top 25 rare disease brands, by sales
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, February 13, 2016
- Merck's DTC ad for Keytruda hints at more cancer brands turning to TV
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, February 15, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, February 16, 2017