Most Recent Articles by Marc Iskowitz
Many healthcare marketers still struggle to convey the importance of the digital medium in what is now undoubtedly a mostly digital world.
Already, there's cognitive cooking for your kitchen and cognitive coaching for your daily run. What's Watson's vision for medicine?
Innovation leaders in the healthcare sector say hire experienced staff, centralize your team, and encourage women in innovation to rise up the C-suite.
Healthcare innovation teams are at a unique point. They've moved from ideating to innovating and have structured themselves accordingly.
Monique Levy, who's spent more than a decade helping drugmakers understand technology shifts, has joined PatientsLikeMe, the online discussion platform for people with chronic illness.
More Articles by Marc Iskowitz
Click here to learn about the Agency Issue.
- When it comes to professional ads, print makes its comeback
- Amgen takes issue with yet-to-be published multiple-myeloma drug report
- Following positive outcomes data, a new diabetes class is on the rise
- How Watson for Oncology is advancing cancer care
- Creative partners should push pharma clients to tell better stories