Most Recent Articles by Marc Iskowitz
Haymarket purchased HCP-engagement specialist Group DCA and will operate the digital agency out of its custom medical communications division.
How should pharma organize around adjacencies to therapeutics?
You've seen the ads touting a "Day of Disruption." Here's the scoop on MM&M's first ever Transforming Healthcare conference.
Will DIY and the mHealth movement be the catalysts driving change?
Biogen Idec, Head, patient insights, global commercial strategy
More Articles by Marc Iskowitz
Did you miss January's Top 40 Healthcare Transformers issue? Read how these inventors, strategists, entrepreneurs and wonks are challenging, disrupting and otherwise transforming the healthcare business. And join us April 30 to honor them at the Transforming Healthcare Dinner. Click here.
- Lawmakers propose allowing pharma companies to share some off-label information
- US pharma market value projected to be $550 billion in five years
- Everyday Health buys rare-disease agency Cambridge BioMarketing
- Biosimilar uptake will require companies to tell a trustworthy backstory
- Apple's ResearchKit: Five Guidelines for Pharma