Calling all public health advocates. MM&M has launched its #ConvinceMeToVax contest, an opportunity to submit your best creative to convince the public to get vaccinated. Submissions can be in the form of short videos, social media posts from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc., graphics, posters or other media. The best work will be featured on our website and our social media channels. This is a great opportunity to showcase your talent or that of your staff and colleagues, all in the effort to help stop the spread of the disinformation that helps spread infectious diseases.
Upload your submission here Tuesday, April 30, at 11:59 p.m. ET. Be sure to like MM&M’s posts on Twitter and LinkedIn and use #ConvinceMeToVax in your own social posts. Public voting commences on Wednesday, May 1, at 12 a.m. ET and ends on Friday, May 3, at 4 p.m. ET. The winning submissions will be announced on Monday, May 6.
For questions or concerns, contact Carrie Gavit at carrie.gavit(at)haymarketmedia(dot)com.
MM&M #ConvinceMeToVax contest terms and conditions:
- Participants must submit their creative by Tuesday, April 30, at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- All submissions must be a newly created asset.
- Participants may only upload one asset. An email address will be required to submit.
- Voting will open on to the public May 1, at 12 a.m. ET. It will close on Friday, May 3 at 4 p.m. ET.
- Winning submissions will be announced on Monday, May 6.
- Winning submissions will be shared with MM&M audience.
- MM&M reserves the right to disqualify any entry that falls outside the scope of the contest.
- Entrants are encouraged to post on social with the hashtag #ConvinceMeToVax and with MM&M’s social sites tagged.