The agency issued 11 enforcement letters last year.
Nobody knows what the future holds for the Affordable Care Act under the Trump administration and an emboldened Republican Congress.
Here are six global campaigns that make the case for persuasion.
Endo hires new head of U.S. branded pharma, and three other people moves for you to know about.
Biogen to pay $1.25 billion for patents to MS drugs; Supreme Court to hear Novartis case over Zarxio delay; Merck KGaA inks big-data deal
CVS to sell generic EpiPen; FDA finalizes biosimilar naming rules; Pfizer wants to make a deal
The firm is sharing space in the City of Brotherly Love with healthcare media shop CMI.
There are dozens of players, including leaders like IBM Watson Health and Verily as well as smaller concerns, lining up to sell pharma access to some sort of data solution.
Trump says pharma is "getting away with murder"; Senate majority votes to repeal ACA; IBM Watson Health and FDA to study blockchain technology
Merck said the FDA accepted its submission of a Keytruda/chemotherapy combo drug and granted it Priority Review.
J&J's CEO may be right. Customers of all kinds are demanding change.
The FDA accepts Keytruda combo for review; Valeant offloads Dendreon and skincare brands; pharmacies feeling the squeeze from Express Scripts
DeViteri started in the newly created role this month.
The American College of Physicians said the costs of some new diabetes drugs do not always mean added benefits for patients.
Physicians do not like EHRs. That much is clear. But the vast majority have to use electronic record systems on a daily basis. What can pharma do to better give doctors what they want?
The questions being asked about how drugs are priced are weighing heavily on pharma leaders, and they know the issue is not going away.
Illumina and IBM enter DNA sequencing partnership; J&J to outline price increases in new report; Egalet's opioid Arymo ER gets FDA approval
The top-selling heart drug is Merck's Zetia, which is expected to bring in about $1.68 billion in sales in 2016.
Featured Work: Kennedy Health brings sophisticated healthcare to South Jersey, and we wanted this ...
- Infographic: Can pharma give doctors what they want?
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, January 12, 2017
- Klick Health's Elliot Langerman on the Power of Persuasion
- Day 2 at JP Morgan: Change is coming, but which drugmakers will stay on top?
- Physicians group urges metformin rather than new drugs
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Industry hires and promotions: January 2017
- The FDA targeted DTC, video, unapproved drug promotion in 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- Trump administration raises questions for rare-disease drugmakers