The neurology market is again attracting attention and investment from various — and at times unexpected — corners of the biopharma industry.
The experimental therapy is positioned to fill a market gap in primary progressive multiple sclerosis.
MS drugs top the list, led by Teva's Copaxone, Biogen's Tecfida and Avonex, and Novartis' Gilenya.
GSK files for FDA approval of shingles vaccine; Chinese drugmaker reportedly files for largest IPO since 2013; Sunovion completes deal to buy Cynapsus
Lawmakers ask for information about price of leukemia drug; Abbott writes down losses from Mylan stake; CVS Health focused on role as health brand
Excedrin's #DebateHeadache was inspired by complaints the brand noticed during the first presidential debate in September.
Chicago to require pharma reps to track their calls; GlaxoSmithKline joins Instagram; Lilly receives accelerated approval for cancer drug
More acquisitions, less IPOs, and more non-traditional stakeholders are among key findings from StartUp Health and Rock Health about the state of digital health funding.
Roche gets FDA approval for immunotherapy Tecentriq; insurers are sued for discrimination; the FDA proposes yanking generic ADHD drugs from market
In the United States, people over 50 are often stereotyped as complacent, set in their ways and extremely loyal to their preferred brands, but a new study released Tuesday by Ketchum found that the opposite is true.
Pfizer to start selling Remicade biosimilar in November; The Medicines Co.'s PCSK9 inhibitor heads to Phase-III trials; J&J's Q3 growth bolstered by autoimmune drugs
Guidemark Health, Bluespire, Bluespire Senior Living, and Ariad Communications will merge under a new entity.
Doctors Without Borders refuses free Pfizer vaccines; Valeant to raise prices of certain drugs; two urologists advocate for overactive bladder drugs
- Guidemark Health merges with three companies to form new agency
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 17, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy
- If Roche's Ocrevus is approved, the already competitive MS market will gain another player
- Top 25 neurology products, based on 2016 sales forecasts
- New science drives biopharma interest in neurological conditions
- J&J exec calls California pricing measure 'misguided'
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016