April 2006 Issue of MMM
For medical/surgical journals, 2005 was another long, hard year. PERQ/HCI's Eugene M. May reports on the biggest advertisers and most advertised products and categories
Pharma once again has a spring in its step about consumer campaigns. Only this time, beaches and bold efficacy claims have been replaced by lab ...
With thorough evaluation of brand and audience, direct-to-patient marketing can offer far better returns than DTC, says Richard Blocki of AbelsonTaylor
What with seasonal demand, over-the-counter switches, the battle between pills and nasal sprays, and a slew of patent expirations, the allergies therapeutic category is complex ...
If the recent special communication published in JAMA by a disaffected group of Ivory Tower physicians is any indication, we don't have to travel to ...
Advances in 3D graphic imaging are revolutionizing how scientific data is communicated.
Local and national reporters assigned to the healthcare beat are asking questions about new drugs, the FDA, Medicare and the avian flu. Are pharma PRs ...
Physicians are warming up to the idea that having an online dialogue with their patients can actually save time, improve patient care and extend their ...
Pharmaceutical e-marketers shouldn't let fear stand in the way of using blogs and other user-generated content forums as a way to boost their ROI, according ...
Consumer Web portal About.com has added free broadband programming to its Health channel, in part to provide marketers with a contextual advertising opportunity for TV ...
PhRMA recently launched an advertising campaign to tout the "value of innovation" and to direct audiences to its Innovation.org Web site.
A year ago, conventional wisdom proclaimed that the dollar would continue to decline.
- Biogen ends Tecfidera DTC campaign, citing prescriptions
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, July 19, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, July 21, 2016
- As immuno-oncology therapies evolve, so will the marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, July 20, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy