February 2017 Issue of MMM
One pharmacy director would like to see a lot more comparative data about new therapies.
The idea is that each gets some of what it needs. Payers gain some control over cost, and pharma may get to stay on formulary.
Here you'll find everything you need to know from MM&M's February 2017 issue, including our payer state of the union, social media spotlight, and more.
The founder of Pacific Communications shares the details of his career as he is inducted into the Medical Advertising Hall of Fame.
He played a leading role during Torre Lazur's glory era as "the launch agency." Now he is being inducted into the Medical Advertising Hall of ...
But have pharma and payers learned enough from earlier pilots to make modern risk-sharing deals work?
Each of the approaches is valid and more ambitious than a great majority of the campaigns that preceded them.
The drugmaker's new EVP of worldwide commercial operations also talks about tackling medication access, product launches, and starting a commercial team from scratch.
That may take a "focus on brand building that goes beyond 'ask your doctor if this drug is right for you.'"
Sanofi's Lantus is the top-selling product with its Lantus franchise. Merck's Januvia and Novo Nordisk's Victoza round out the top 3.
Type 2 diabetes has been hogging health headlines lately — and for good reason. But the incidence of type 1 diabetes is also on the ...
The agency issued 11 enforcement letters last year.
With rep access to physicians on the decline, what are the most effective non-personal promotional tactics marketers can use to connect with prescribers?
It's hard to be against the concept of reform, but Trump is better known for epithets than policy details, Kamp writes.
Pharma and biotech can bolster their value through the analytics efforts of their health economics and outcomes teams.
The 2009 documentary offers a wealth of detail. Which is why it makes no sense that Genentech doesn't want you to see the damn thing.
The heart is a tireless worker, beating day and night. When we're telling stories for healthcare brands, we should remember what it takes to infuse ...
At Work With
The Roche veteran says that people who work in digital health need to touch others in a meaningful way.
Finally, a Congress and president who see pharma as a resource and not a villain, Flaum writes.
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- What five different pharma marketing careers look like
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 27, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 28, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, March 24, 2017
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media
- Cannes Lions announces pharma, health and wellness juries
- McCann Health's June Laffey on why change is good in health
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, March 30, 2016
- Drummy passes the torch at Heartbeat, moves to chairman role
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 29, 2017