June 2009 Issue of MMM
MedEd Guide 2009
Steep competition for grants, onerous regulation and a politicized climate have led some providers to rethink involvement in continuing medical education. Marc Iskowitz reports
PI CME may be poised to become the predominant format
Once in a while, a CME program comes along that achieves off-the-charts responses. James Chase investigates why MPR Pillars of Care was such a hit
ACCME's upcoming firewall restrictions have led many firms to abandon CME for promotional med ed
Five key players look at what's in store for the future of med ed and how changes to the way it's regulated will impact the ...
HLS, part of CommonHealth, has excelled as a provider of scientific message-focused programming delivered by using dynamic innovative media options that address the modern pharmaceutical ...
Excerpta Medica Inc., an Elsevier business, is a global medical communications company headquartered in the US and The Netherlands.
Haymarket Medical Education (HME) is a medical communications company with more than 20 years of experience in producing top-quality continuing medical education/continuing education (CME/CE) programs.
MedscapeCME is an ACCME, ANCC, and ACPE accredited provider with a fully dedicated editorial staff that develops and publishes independent educational content on 33 specialty-focused ...
OptumHealth Education is a full-service, ACCME-accredited provider of continuing medical education dedicated to strengthening the ability of healthcare professionals to make accurate and credible decisions ...
Pri-Med is a trusted communication and education platform for science and medicine that is owned by M|C Communications LLC.
- Day 1 at JP Morgan: Pricing is top of mind for pharma CEOs
- When it comes to PCSK9s, payers resisted — and sales flopped
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, January 12, 2017
- Day 2 at JP Morgan: Change is coming, but which drugmakers will stay on top?
- Infographic: Can pharma give doctors what they want?
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- Trump administration raises questions for rare-disease drugmakers
- If CSL Limited CEO Paul Perreault sneezes, Australia gets a cold
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, January 13, 2017
- Klick Health's Elliot Langerman on the Power of Persuasion