June 2009 Issue of MMM
MedEd Guide 2009
Steep competition for grants, onerous regulation and a politicized climate have led some providers to rethink involvement in continuing medical education. Marc Iskowitz reports
PI CME may be poised to become the predominant format
Once in a while, a CME program comes along that achieves off-the-charts responses. James Chase investigates why MPR Pillars of Care was such a hit
ACCME's upcoming firewall restrictions have led many firms to abandon CME for promotional med ed
Five key players look at what's in store for the future of med ed and how changes to the way it's regulated will impact the ...
HLS, part of CommonHealth, has excelled as a provider of scientific message-focused programming delivered by using dynamic innovative media options that address the modern pharmaceutical ...
Excerpta Medica Inc., an Elsevier business, is a global medical communications company headquartered in the US and The Netherlands.
Haymarket Medical Education (HME) is a medical communications company with more than 20 years of experience in producing top-quality continuing medical education/continuing education (CME/CE) programs.
MedscapeCME is an ACCME, ANCC, and ACPE accredited provider with a fully dedicated editorial staff that develops and publishes independent educational content on 33 specialty-focused ...
OptumHealth Education is a full-service, ACCME-accredited provider of continuing medical education dedicated to strengthening the ability of healthcare professionals to make accurate and credible decisions ...
Pri-Med is a trusted communication and education platform for science and medicine that is owned by M|C Communications LLC.
- Which drugmakers have the healthiest presence on social media?
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, September 26, 2016
- Uber partners with startup to take patients to the doctor
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, September 27, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, September 28, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- When it comes to professional ads, print makes its comeback
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Drugmakers set their sights on the next potential blockbuster disease: NASH
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, September 29, 2016
- BBDO picks up Neulasta; FCB gains Galderma and Sandoz work in the U.S.
- How to get more women in the C-suite, according to IPG, Unilever, and AOL
- Why Any Merger is the Last Resort of Lousy Marketers