June 2009 Issue of MMM
MedEd Guide 2009
Steep competition for grants, onerous regulation and a politicized climate have led some providers to rethink involvement in continuing medical education. Marc Iskowitz reports
PI CME may be poised to become the predominant format
Once in a while, a CME program comes along that achieves off-the-charts responses. James Chase investigates why MPR Pillars of Care was such a hit
ACCME's upcoming firewall restrictions have led many firms to abandon CME for promotional med ed
Five key players look at what's in store for the future of med ed and how changes to the way it's regulated will impact the ...
HLS, part of CommonHealth, has excelled as a provider of scientific message-focused programming delivered by using dynamic innovative media options that address the modern pharmaceutical ...
Excerpta Medica Inc., an Elsevier business, is a global medical communications company headquartered in the US and The Netherlands.
Haymarket Medical Education (HME) is a medical communications company with more than 20 years of experience in producing top-quality continuing medical education/continuing education (CME/CE) programs.
MedscapeCME is an ACCME, ANCC, and ACPE accredited provider with a fully dedicated editorial staff that develops and publishes independent educational content on 33 specialty-focused ...
OptumHealth Education is a full-service, ACCME-accredited provider of continuing medical education dedicated to strengthening the ability of healthcare professionals to make accurate and credible decisions ...
Pri-Med is a trusted communication and education platform for science and medicine that is owned by M|C Communications LLC.
- The 2017 pipeline report: What to know about next year's launches
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, November 28, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
- Lawmakers cut CME exemption from 21st Century Cures Act
- Lilly's branded app for Trulicity looks to address adherence
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Leadership Exchange: Engaging the Millennial Doctor
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Prescription drug spending rises 9% in 2015, to $324 billion
- As users move to mobile, Google says they made 200 million queries for info about cancer drugs
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, December 2, 2016
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016