Now that it has consolidated its global agency roster, GSK Consumer Healthcare aims to increase digital marketing efforts.
Darzalex may interfere with blood testing; Kaine scrutinized for ties to pharma; medical societies are in support of bill exempting CME reporting
Herceptin biosimilar meets endpoint in clinical trial; Roche plans to launch five new drugs over the next year; government seeks to block insurer deals
The drugmaker had launched the campaign for the multiple sclerosis drug in 2015.
The FDA approves generic versions of AstraZeneca's Crestor; Biogen CEO steps down; drugmakers race to develop smart inhalers
Spending on CME rose in 2015; the FDA approves Valeant's Relistor; the Justice Department aims to block insurer merger
One oft-cited challenge to Entresto's adoption has been prior authorization requirements.
Twenty shops, including Co:Collective, Wolff Olins, and 72andSunny, have signed onto the Pledge Parental Leave coalition since March.
The FDA declines to approve Novartis biosimilar; GSK partners with Apple's ResearchKit; drugmakers partner with Lyft for clinical trial participants
Mehr was recently promoted to lead customer-centric marketing solutions at ZS Associates.
- Biogen ends Tecfidera DTC campaign, citing prescriptions
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, July 19, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, July 18, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, July 21, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, July 20, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy