While VR is only just getting started, some marketers are already embracing its potential to offer an immersive experience for far-off future campaigns.
Novartis CEO said pricing environment to worsen; Purdue Pharma offered PBM rebates to get around oxycodone prior authorization; Express Scripts subpoenaed
Merck Consumer Health CMO Atilla Cansun also talks about about why the company is focused on preparing society for an average lifespan of 100 years.
Novartis' Entresto and Cosentyx miss sales forecasts; faith-based investor group urges pricing transparency; Amgen invests in digital health
Denise Strauss, formerly VP of cardiovascular marketing at Boehringer Ingelheim, will oversee the drugmaker's marketing activities.
Keytruda is the first immuno-oncology drug approved to treat first-line lung cancer.
Voters are set to vote on Proposition 61, which would allow state agencies to pay the same prices for drugs that the VA department pays.
GSK files for FDA approval of shingles vaccine; Chinese drugmaker reportedly files for largest IPO since 2013; Sunovion completes deal to buy Cynapsus
Lawmakers ask for information about price of leukemia drug; Abbott writes down losses from Mylan stake; CVS Health focused on role as health brand
Excedrin's #DebateHeadache was inspired by complaints the brand noticed during the first presidential debate in September.
Chicago to require pharma reps to track their calls; GlaxoSmithKline joins Instagram; Lilly receives accelerated approval for cancer drug
More acquisitions, less IPOs, and more non-traditional stakeholders are among key findings from StartUp Health and Rock Health about the state of digital health funding.
Roche gets FDA approval for immunotherapy Tecentriq; insurers are sued for discrimination; the FDA proposes yanking generic ADHD drugs from market
In the United States, people over 50 are often stereotyped as complacent, set in their ways and extremely loyal to their preferred brands, but a new study released Tuesday by Ketchum found that the opposite is true.
Pfizer to start selling Remicade biosimilar in November; The Medicines Co.'s PCSK9 inhibitor heads to Phase-III trials; J&J's Q3 growth bolstered by autoimmune drugs
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy