On the heels of Keytruda's approval in first-line lung cancer, the drugmaker kicked off an unbranded campaign raising awareness about biomarkers.
BMS to pay $19.5 million to settle marketing violations for Abilify; AstraZeneca to cut 700 U.S. jobs; Trump reportedly considering Jim O'Neill to lead FDA
The risk of fraud is also very real, especially in an industry that already faces privacy and compliance challenges, one expert says.
A California lawmaker reintroduces drug-pricing bill; France, Poland, Spain, and Sweden lobby to host EMA; drug stocks fall after Trump's comments
Pharma can reach physicians within the EHR, but they must send the right message at the right time, she said at an MM&M event.
Wilson will succeed founder and CEO John Seng.
This is W2O Group's third acquisition since a private-equity firm took an investment in May.
The bill now heads to President Obama's desk. He is expected to sign the sweeping piece of legislation.
Trump puts pharma on notice over drug prices; Mylan lays off nearly 10% of its workforce; Pfizer slapped with U.K. antitrust fine
The drugmaker is using Propeller Health's sensor technology to find new ways to improve adherence in clinical studies.
Boehringer Ingelheim and Eli Lilly have to position their third-in-class diabetes medication Jardiance as a heart drug.
Prices of Viagra and Cialis triple since 2010; AstraZeneca's Tagrisso slows lung-cancer progression compared to chemo; Novo Nordisk to limit price increases
The Roche veteran says that people who work in digital health need to touch others in a meaningful way.
The agency is owned by High Road Capital Partners. Sophy Regelous, the company's chief operating officer, will now lead the agency.
The FDA approves new indication for Jardiance; Novartis' CAR-T therapy eliminates leukemia in 82% of patients in trial; doctors report risks associated with immunotherapy
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Matt Brown leaves Guidemark Health after merger falls through
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Women in senior industry roles improve connections with patients, execs say