In short, the Trump team, I predict, will seek to tweak FDA.
Finally, a Congress and president who see pharma as a resource and not a villain, Flaum writes.
At the very least, pharma marketers need to make sure they know the difference between search engine marketing and search engine optimization.
Few questions give healthcare marketers more heart palpitations than this one: "How do you know it will work?"
The presumption is Dr. A saw ad B, clicked on it, went to the site and within C time, prescribed product D.
"Find exactly what your audience wants, find exactly where they spend their time, and deliver."
The 2009 documentary offers a wealth of detail. Which is why it makes no sense that Genentech doesn't want you to see the damn thing.
Last week President Trump told drugmakers that 'the pricing has been astronomical.'
Pharma and biotech can bolster their value through the analytics efforts of their health economics and outcomes teams.
How can marketers incorporate patient feedback into their marketing strategies without expensive and time-consuming studies?
- Why President Trump Won't Overhaul the FDA
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, February 27, 2017
- Guidemark Health's Sophy Regelous on why small budgets are increasing
- What uncertainty? 72% of health marketers say 2017 budgets are up
- Publicis Health formalizes new name, promotes 3 execs