At the very least, pharma marketers need to make sure they know the difference between search engine marketing and search engine optimization.
Few questions give healthcare marketers more heart palpitations than this one: "How do you know it will work?"
The presumption is Dr. A saw ad B, clicked on it, went to the site and within C time, prescribed product D.
"Find exactly what your audience wants, find exactly where they spend their time, and deliver."
The 2009 documentary offers a wealth of detail. Which is why it makes no sense that Genentech doesn't want you to see the damn thing.
Last week President Trump told drugmakers that 'the pricing has been astronomical.'
Pharma and biotech can bolster their value through the analytics efforts of their health economics and outcomes teams.
How can marketers incorporate patient feedback into their marketing strategies without expensive and time-consuming studies?
The idea is that each gets some of what it needs. Payers gain some control over cost, and pharma may get to stay on formulary.
Here are six creative campaigns that use creativity to connect with the audience.
- MAHF honors Abbate and Lazur, Future Famers
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, February 23, 2017
- Almost one-third of programmatic ads violate IAB guidelines, study finds
- Why Pharma Refuses to See Value in 'Influence'
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, February 22, 2017