My hope is that all of us do a better job of focusing on value.
There's a reason pharma lags on the programmatic adoption curve: It's a heavily regulated industry, and there are concerns around privacy.
I'm not suggesting that colleges become vocational schools. But don't you think they should also help young people prepare for the life they're going to be living?
Peter Pitts calls for Trump to eliminate the Independent Payment Advisory Board and direct the FDA to issue guidance on off-label communications.
Expect major changes in the way the FDA does business with drug companies after the Trump administration takes over in January.
As humans, we trade in the credits and debits of good and bad behavior. We break diets, we resume smoking, we forget our medicine.
Here are six campaigns that connect with the patient on a personal level.
Today's ambitious marketers and media people want to be the ones to not only figure out how to work within the regulations but also to create better work than ever before.
We should make off-label research publicly available in a non-promotional format to both healthcare professionals and patients.
Each of this year's Influencers wields significant influence at a major health-related organization and boasts high-profile accomplishments, oftentimes ahead of the aforementioned pain-of- change curve.
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Matt Brown leaves Guidemark Health after merger falls through
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- GSK and Propeller Health's smart inhaler aims to improve adherence in clinical trials
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- There's no such thing as gay blood, says campaign from FCB Health