COVID-19 has laid bare the stark inequities in our healthcare system. According to the CDC, Black, Hispanic and LGBTQ people suffer from the infection at a rate as much as three times higher than the white population, a shocking disparity in a country as wealthy as the United States. Access to quality healthcare is a fundamental human right.
MM&M is making a call to all creatives: Help us end this unbalance. Submit your best work on the topic, representing a way to make positive change. MM&M has run several such campaigns in the past, on topics ranging from flattening the curve to ending gun violence. Now is the time to convince the world that this lack of access to healthcare needs to stop, and stop now.
Submissions will be open until July, 22, 2020 at 11:59pm ET. Those who submit by July 15, 2020 at 11:59pm ET will be considered for inclusion in the August print issue. All submissions will run online. Click here to be redirected to the submission page.
1. Single JPEG
- No specific dimensions
- Can be a single jpeg that contains multiple versions of a creative campaign such as a subway ad, next to a digital campaign, next to a page of an eBook, etc. See past initiatives linked below for examples of how this was done.
- Should include a caption
- No PDFs
2. YouTube Video
- Can be any length
- Should be public, not private or scheduled
- Do not need to include a jpeg cover, just a YouTube URL and caption
3. Instagram Post
- Submit URL of an Instagram post
- Can be an Instagram post including a video, one jpeg, or a slideshow
- If you have multiple images you would like to display separately in your submission, this can only be done by submitting a slideshow Instagram URL in the “Instagram Video” section of the form.
Rules and Guidelines
- The name entered in the submission will display with the creative. If you want a certain person, team, or company to receive credit for the submission, please include it there. If you are submitting for someone else/the company as a whole, don’t include your name as it will display with the submission to the public.
- There are no specific dimensions for jpeg posts.
- You cannot submit a Vimeo link, only a YouTube link for videos.
- Videos can be any length.
- All submissions should include a caption. Captions are not limited by a certain number of characters. Captions can include links to websites, videos, social posts, etc, but the links will not be clickable.
- PDFs will not be accepted.
- For examples of submissions that adhere to these rules: #ConvinceMeToVax, #InspireTheEnd, #YouAreNotAlone, #LetsFlattenTheCurve