Denise Strauss, formerly VP of cardiovascular marketing at Boehringer Ingelheim, will oversee the drugmaker's marketing activities.
I was successful because I learned how business gets done, and that often meant learning to act like one of the guys.
Millian, a former Sanofi and Merck executive, on marketing new therapies in the MS market.
The chief creative officer at Carling Communications talks about how she learned that the best leaders are only as good as the performance of their team.
The company hired Christine Cassiano, who is charged with preparing the communications strategy for the drugmaker's experimental cancer therapy.
The company promoted Maryellen Royle to global CEO of Tonic Life Communications and Jon Clark to global CEO of Nitrogen.
Roberts reports to Ken Begasse, founder and CEO of Concentric Health Experience.
J&J insulin pumps are at risk of hacking; Merrimack CEO leaves and cuts workforce; Japanese scientists wins Nobel
Physicians are seeking beyond-the-pill services from drugmakers; Novartis debunks misconception that only smokers get lung cancer; pharma's access to docs declines
A new report analyzing gender parity in advertising found that men tend to endorse other men at higher rates than women. Execs share their insights about the issue.
WebMD said David Schlanger left the company under mutual agreement, and that Steven Zatz replaced him as CEO.
The vice president of audience development talks about her days in the dot-com world and how struggling in a new role shaped her career.
They share their insights, secrets, worries, and everything else in between.
The new SVP and GM of health believes that the Dentsu Aegis deal would provide scale and efficiencies.
Hint: it pays to be an EVP.
"It's easy to 'fill open positions,'" Marchese says. "We've banned that phrase. If you do that, you're just checking boxes on a list."
When the Career and Salary Survey made its debut, in 1987, Eli Lilly's Prozac led the list of mass-market drug launches and AIDS therapy had taken a big step forward with the approval of GlaxoSmithKline's AZT, a year earlier.
Execs say that career prospects are better than ever. Yet data from MM&M's annual Career and Salary Survey reveals a decline in growth.
Retzlaff files a complaint against Turing; Pfizer to buy antibiotics from AstraZeneca; Mylan's marketing for EpiPen faces criticism
The current reimbursement climate is more likely to impact how drugmakers order their global product launches than the U.K.'s vote to exit the E.U.
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy