Avanir's success with Nuedexta sparked the attention of several suitors. In 2014 the company reached a deal to be sold to Otsuka Pharmaceutical for around $3.5 billion
Twenty shops, including Co:Collective, Wolff Olins, and 72andSunny, have signed onto the Pledge Parental Leave coalition since March.
Mehr was recently promoted to lead customer-centric marketing solutions at ZS Associates.
The health technology company's EVP of business growth and analytics talks about his career path, from studying medicine to leading ContextMedia:Health's commercial solutions team.
Help us compile the most accurate and meaningful picture of salaries, job satisfaction, and trends in the healthcare market. And be entered to win one of three $200 AmEx gift cards.
The co-founder of Mapquest.com talks about his move from online mapping to healthcare, and what he likes most meeting with clients.
The chief planning officer of North America talks about strategy and how to tell an engaging health story.
A group of Havas agencies developed a song and a ritual for a Reckitt Benckiser campaign encouraging people to use mosquito repellant.
The ability to pair data with a story or a human emotion is often easier for women.
The healthcare agency promoted three executives to SVP and said a search for a new president is underway.
Besides being the right thing to do, elevating woman leaders confers a competitive edge to companies, a fact confirmed by multiple studies.
Why would any CEO tolerate a corporate culture that holds people back?
Tony Kingsley will oversee the company's daily operations and commercial activities.
The MM&M Women to Watch, part of our inaugural Hall of Femme, salutes 20 aspiring healthcare commercial and marketing execs distinguishing themselves.
The 16 women profiled here number among those who have bridged the gender gap in agencies, biopharma, and medtech.
Too often left undiscussed is that a powerful business case can be made for more frequent and focused mentorship.
The group director of Intouch Solutions' newly launched market access business is betting that the payer will gain in influence.
He plans to expand the company's consumer health marketing.
With a lead role in IBM Watson's bold gambit to transform healthcare, Kathy McGroddy-Goetz ranks as one of the enterprise's most important individuals.
"I continue to look for ways to stretch myself or ways I can get involved or influence the business," said the new CCO of Cello Health.
- Biogen ends Tecfidera DTC campaign, citing prescriptions
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, July 19, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, July 18, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, July 21, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, July 20, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy