Josephine Martin was previously EVP of public affairs at PhRMA.
Meet Medela's Katie Busse, Intouch Solutions' Andrew Grojean, Heartbeat's Meghan Kate, Fingerpaint's Travis Rooke, and Havas Life Metro's Dan Sorine.
Susan Sweeney is head of worldwide commercialization for Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Laura Schoen is president of global healthcare and chair of Latin America for Weber Shandwick.
Vic Noble is VP and head of marketing for ophthalmics for Shire.
Denise Henry is managing director of HealthWork.
Quita Highsmith is head of alliance and advocacy relations for Genentech.
Donna Murphy is global CEO of Havas Health & You.
Shilpa Shah-Mehta is executive director of oncology marketing for Novartis.
Myriam Mendila is SVP and head of U.S. medical affairs for Genentech.
Margaret Long is VP of business communications and stakeholder engagement for Astellas Pharma.
Darlene Dobry is managing partner at Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide.
Alexandra von Plato is group president of North America communications and media for Publicis Health.
Lynn O'Connor Vos is CEO of ghg | greyhealthgroup.
Lorna Weir is founding partner of Elevate Healthcare Marketing.
Hilary Gentile is EVP and chief strategy officer of North America for McCann Health.
Susan Flinn Cobian is EVP and managing director of HYC Health.
Tamanna Bembenek is VP of global marketing for diagnostics imaging for Philips.
For the second year, MM&M is honoring 16 of the most-senior women in the healthcare industry.
Several of the top-spending brands have never hired more than one female or non-white marketing boss, and some never have.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, April 21, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Drugmakers battle for slice of Humira's billions
- How pharma marketers are using behavioral science
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- Genentech urges broader adoption of value-based payment models
- Some brands thought to shift online ad dollars, creating uncertainty for WebMD
- Study: Medical-marijuana laws lower prescription drug usage