The FDA approves a combination of aspirin and heartburn medication; Teva partners with Intel to develop wearable; New Mexico AG sues BMS and Sanofi
The motivating force behind My GI Health met initial resistance. After all, it came from a company executive who professed that his goal was to benefit all companies within that therapeutic area.
Tom McCourt says he's "a marketing guy who hopefully understands a little about drug development" even as he guided drugs like Prilosec to market.
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- Matt Brown leaves Guidemark Health after merger falls through
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Women in senior industry roles improve connections with patients, execs say