The FDA approves a combination of aspirin and heartburn medication; Teva partners with Intel to develop wearable; New Mexico AG sues BMS and Sanofi
The motivating force behind My GI Health met initial resistance. After all, it came from a company executive who professed that his goal was to benefit all companies within that therapeutic area.
Tom McCourt says he's "a marketing guy who hopefully understands a little about drug development" even as he guided drugs like Prilosec to market.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 20, 2017
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- Drugmakers target severe asthma patients with biologics, but payers raise pricing issue
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Publicis Health formalizes new name, promotes 3 execs
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online