Pure Communications CEO Andrea Johnston will lead the combined agency.
Baby boomers have taken to health tech with surprising ease, opening up a wealth of opportunities for marketers savvy enough to pursue them.
He talks about the three qualities that make for a great campaign and why conservatism will not help drugmakers address reputational issues.
He plans to expand the company's consumer health marketing.
Consumers are more likely to use health information websites they find easier to navigate than those perceived as trustworthy, like government sites, new research shows.
We love smart stuff. Smartwatches track our daily activity, smart fabrics monitor vital signs, smart shoes navigate our journeys and smart drugs boost cognitive functioning.
- Why President Trump Won't Overhaul the FDA
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, February 27, 2017
- Guidemark Health's Sophy Regelous on why small budgets are increasing
- What uncertainty? 72% of health marketers say 2017 budgets are up
- Publicis Health formalizes new name, promotes 3 execs