Social listening can help all along the value chain—from research and discovery to developing marketing plans and strategy.
It's no secret that speed matters in customer interface. Marc Iskowitz settles into the moderator's seat to find out how biopharma—an industry not known for moving with rapidity—is digitally shifting its commercial model into a higher gear
It's an entirely different day for patient advocacy, yet we've only scratched the surface. Advocates and their pharma counterparts discuss what's standing in the way of deeper collaboration. Marc Iskowitz chairs a lively debate
Get on a plane. Pick the right people. Use less e-mail. More SOPs. Marc Iskowitz asks seven execs from both sides of the agency-client divide how to partner despite rising challenges ALL PHOTOGRAPHS THROUGHOUT BY ERICA BERGER
From the 21st Century Cures Act to Amarin's off-label suit, Marc Iskowitz asks seven experts what the confluence of policy developments means for pharma promotion.
Striking the right tone in health communications with digital-savvy Millennials is tricky. Marc Iskowitz asks seven experts for some of the keys to facilitating that conversation
As its focus moves from manufacturing to service, pharma needs to partner with healthcare neophytes as well as established players. James Chase asks six experts to assess the risks and opportunities
A major information explosion is just the tip of the iceberg in the paradigm shift that is taking place between pharma, marketers and the patients that they serve. James Chase asks experts from across the patient-to-pharma spectrum how the industry can negotiate the new environment to successfully put patients first
As the industry continues to evolve, so must the agency/client relationship. How can pharma clients and their partners collaborate successfully in the face of mounting pressures? James Chase chairs a candid discussion of seasoned execs from both sides
An esteemed panel of marketers from small biotech companies discusses the unique challenges and opportunities of bringing novel products to market. James Chase moderates the session
With pharma transforming more rapidly than ever, seven industry vets chart a road map for meeting a changed industry's challenges. James Chase led the discussion.
Pharma marketing is not without its flaws. Last month, seven seasoned industry execs discussed what they might change if they had a clean slate. James Chase kept the peace.
Industry experts discuss what it means to truly put patients first, where pharma often falls short and what can be done to rectify this. James Chase chairs the debate
Co-pay initiatives rank among the most hotly debated topics in healthcare marketing today. Pharmas and healthcare providers love them. Payers and PBMs... not so much. Why is that? James Chase takes the moderator's chair
Seven industry experts evaluate advances and opportunities in non-personal promotion to physicians, and debate whether brands really need to deploy sales forces. James Chase chairs the discussion
Seven digital healthcare experts discuss how to turn engaging content across multiple screens into meaningful brand experiences for HCP audiences. James Chase moderates
How can Marketing and Managed Markets evolve an already complex relationship to meet the new demands of payers? Our expert panel, led by James Chase, has plenty of candid suggestions
- The 2017 pipeline report: What to know about next year's launches
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, November 28, 2016
- Lilly's branded app for Trulicity looks to address adherence
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
- Lawmakers cut CME exemption from 21st Century Cures Act
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Prescription drug spending rises 9% in 2015, to $324 billion
- As users move to mobile, Google says they made 200 million queries for info about cancer drugs
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, December 2, 2016
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016