We present this supplement, a road map of tips, trends, and data to help healthcare brands reach multichannel engagement.
Patients and doctors are looking for orchestrated customer engagement and expect omnichannel excellence. Are healthcare marketers ready?
Omnichannel as company commitment is nothing new to technical marketing in pharma. Marketers now need a broader omnichannel funnel continuously open to deeper customer engagement.
- In Merck video, woman says a cure is the greatest invention
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, April 20, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, April 21, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 19, 2017
- How pharma marketers are using behavioral science
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- Genentech urges broader adoption of value-based payment models
- Some brands thought to shift online ad dollars, creating uncertainty for WebMD
- Study: Medical-marijuana laws lower prescription drug usage