We present this supplement, a road map of tips, trends, and data to help healthcare brands reach multichannel engagement.
Patients and doctors are looking for orchestrated customer engagement and expect omnichannel excellence. Are healthcare marketers ready?
Omnichannel as company commitment is nothing new to technical marketing in pharma. Marketers now need a broader omnichannel funnel continuously open to deeper customer engagement.
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy