The neurology market is again attracting attention and investment from various — and at times unexpected — corners of the biopharma industry.
The organization said it used Facebook to identify participants for a study designed to identify biomarkers associated with Parkinson's disease.
Drugmakers and tech companies are developing wearables and using popular fitness trackers like the Fitbit in clinical trials to gain insights about Parkinson's Disease.
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy