Novartis' heart-failure drug fails in clinical trial; Sanofi, Regeneron file Dupixent patent suit; FDA approves Newron's Xadago for PD
The neurology market is again attracting attention and investment from various — and at times unexpected — corners of the biopharma industry.
The organization said it used Facebook to identify participants for a study designed to identify biomarkers associated with Parkinson's disease.
Drugmakers and tech companies are developing wearables and using popular fitness trackers like the Fitbit in clinical trials to gain insights about Parkinson's Disease.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 20, 2017
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- Drugmakers target severe asthma patients with biologics, but payers raise pricing issue
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media