Sponsored by TRUE Health + Wellness. The increasingly demanding schedules of healthcare professionals continue to narrow the window of opportunity for pharma sales teams, and, as a result, marketers are focusing more on non-personal promotion. However, there's a lot more to it than simply bombarding physicians with brand messages, as Anne Stroup, Managing Director at TRUE Health + Wellness, explains to MM&M's James Chase in this special podcast presentation.
- Top 25 rare disease brands, by sales
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, February 13, 2016
- Merck's DTC ad for Keytruda hints at more cancer brands turning to TV
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, February 15, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, February 16, 2017