Sponsored by TRUE Health + Wellness. The increasingly demanding schedules of healthcare professionals continue to narrow the window of opportunity for pharma sales teams, and, as a result, marketers are focusing more on non-personal promotion. However, there's a lot more to it than simply bombarding physicians with brand messages, as Anne Stroup, Managing Director at TRUE Health + Wellness, explains to MM&M's James Chase in this special podcast presentation.
Discovering Meaningful Insights in Patient Journeys: Identifying Hidden Patterns Using Advanced Analytics
- McCann Health forms new global consultancy
- Alexion uses superheroes, social media to raise rare-disease awareness
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, September 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, September 21, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, September 19, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- When it comes to professional ads, print makes its comeback
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- The FDA approves Amgen's biosimilar version of Humira
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, September 23, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, September 22, 2016
- Drug Pricing Will Be a Key Issue, Whether Clinton or Trump Win the Election
- The Michael J. Fox Foundation uses Facebook to recruit Ashkenazi Jews for Parkinson's study