Sponsored by TRUE Health + Wellness. The increasingly demanding schedules of healthcare professionals continue to narrow the window of opportunity for pharma sales teams, and, as a result, marketers are focusing more on non-personal promotion. However, there's a lot more to it than simply bombarding physicians with brand messages, as Anne Stroup, Managing Director at TRUE Health + Wellness, explains to MM&M's James Chase in this special podcast presentation.
Click here to learn about the Agency Issue.
- When it comes to professional ads, print makes its comeback
- Amgen takes issue with yet-to-be published multiple-myeloma drug report
- How Watson for Oncology is advancing cancer care
- Creative partners should push pharma clients to tell better stories
- Following positive outcomes data, a new diabetes class is on the rise