Jeanne Martel, president and partner at ClinicalMind, highlights her company's vision and expertise in communication and technology with MM&M's Jaimy Lee.
Amgen's Kyprolis fails to best Velcade in trial; diabetes drugs have lower than average FDA approval rate; Bayer's derm business draws interest
Anthem and Cigna accuse each other of violating merger terms; Alzheimer's experimental drug fails late-stage study; study calls for new approach to eradicate global epidemics
The organization said it used Facebook to identify participants for a study designed to identify biomarkers associated with Parkinson's disease.
Drugmakers routinely pay ghostwriters to write industry-funded research articles; Horizon to buy Raptor for $800 million; WellDoc partners with J&J
Only one new osteoporosis drug has been approved over the last six years.
OncoGenex's prostate cancer drug fails in clinical trial; Aetna to exit exchanges in 11 states; pregnant women taking acetaminophen have higher risks for their children
Valeant is under federal investigation; Lilly's breast-cancer drug fails to meet efficacy criteria; new policy opens up medical research of marijuana
Novo Nordisk attributes slow growth to biosimilars, pricing; Dentsu acquires majority stake in Merkle; AZ lung cancer drug fails late-stage trial
The event technology platform plans to integrate a conference note-taking app developed by AstraZeneca and DigitasLBi.
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy