Anthem and Cigna accuse each other of violating merger terms; Alzheimer's experimental drug fails late-stage study; study calls for new approach to eradicate global epidemics
The organization said it used Facebook to identify participants for a study designed to identify biomarkers associated with Parkinson's disease.
Drugmakers routinely pay ghostwriters to write industry-funded research articles; Horizon to buy Raptor for $800 million; WellDoc partners with J&J
Only one new osteoporosis drug has been approved over the last six years.
OncoGenex's prostate cancer drug fails in clinical trial; Aetna to exit exchanges in 11 states; pregnant women taking acetaminophen have higher risks for their children
Valeant is under federal investigation; Lilly's breast-cancer drug fails to meet efficacy criteria; new policy opens up medical research of marijuana
Novo Nordisk attributes slow growth to biosimilars, pricing; Dentsu acquires majority stake in Merkle; AZ lung cancer drug fails late-stage trial
The event technology platform plans to integrate a conference note-taking app developed by AstraZeneca and DigitasLBi.
Researchers test Zika vaccine; Aetna contacts doctors who prescribe high rates of opioids; half of pediatric trials are never published or completed
The FDA declines to approve Novartis biosimilar; GSK partners with Apple's ResearchKit; drugmakers partner with Lyft for clinical trial participants
- McCann Health forms new global consultancy
- Alexion uses superheroes, social media to raise rare-disease awareness
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, September 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, September 21, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, September 19, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- When it comes to professional ads, print makes its comeback
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- The FDA approves Amgen's biosimilar version of Humira
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, September 23, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, September 22, 2016
- Drug Pricing Will Be a Key Issue, Whether Clinton or Trump Win the Election
- The Michael J. Fox Foundation uses Facebook to recruit Ashkenazi Jews for Parkinson's study