IBM to help analyze data about the spread of Zika; Grassley to investigate Part D program; Lilly CEO to retire
Spending on CME rose in 2015; the FDA approves Valeant's Relistor; the Justice Department aims to block insurer merger
A new analysis suggests that $20 industry-sponsored meals may sway docs' prescribing habits.
The ability to pair data with a story or a human emotion is often easier for women.
Despite the increasing importance of the CIO post, top technology professionals still find it hard to break into the uppermost ranks at life-sciences companies.
Only 55% of the surveyed pharmaceutical executives said they are adopting digital as a key strategy in R&D.
BIO report finds success rate in Phase-I is 10%; Dunsire departs Forum after failed trials; the FDA issues two warning letters
Two recent polls paint a complicated picture of the public's opinion of the pharma industry.
Keytruda's survival benefit is reinforced by new study; drugmakers reference patient-assistance programs in debate over drug prices; China cuts drug prices
A 69% majority of healthcare organizations said they believe their industry is more vulnerable to data breaches than other business sectors.
2015 marks the second straight double digit increase in spend, which was driven by recent launches and specialty brands.
Analyst survey says docs want outcomes benefit from PCSK9s; Allergan licenses early-stage Alzheimer's drugs; Pfizer and IBM partner in Parkinson's disease
The results of a failed trial for Lilly's CEPT inhibitor has analysts saying there is little hope for Merck's drug in the same class.
Given the value of its data and its relatively backward security measures, the healthcare industry has become a prime target for hackers. But industry experts say changes are afoot.
Consumers are more likely to use health information websites they find easier to navigate than those perceived as trustworthy, like government sites, new research shows.
- Biogen ends Tecfidera DTC campaign, citing prescriptions
- As immuno-oncology therapies evolve, so will the marketing
- GSK Consumer Healthcare to prioritize digital after agency review
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, July 21, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, July 26, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy
- Sponsored Podcast: No Patient Left Behind: Connecting Rare Disease Patients to Orphan Drug Manufacturers
- W2O names Gillespie chief strategy officer of medtech practice
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, July 27, 2016
- DigitasLBi's Carlos Ricque on Why Simple Ads Are the Hardest to Make
- Healthcare marketers: Don't forget about the baby boomers