Pharma can reach physicians within the EHR, but they must send the right message at the right time, she said at an MM&M event.
However, the rate of drug spending slowed compared to last year, according to an analysis by the CMS.
A new survey found that U.S. pharma marketers prefer using social media and mobile apps to reach healthcare providers.
Most physicians said EHRs have negatively impacted their communication with a patients.
A tracking poll conducted by the Kaiser Family Foundation also found that fewer Americans are seeing prescription drug ads compared to last year.
A new government investigation found that most but not all prices for generic drugs dispensed by Medicare Part D fell from 2010 to 2015.
Physicians are seeking beyond-the-pill services from drugmakers, but few sales reps shares details with docs about these programs, a new report finds.
IBM to help analyze data about the spread of Zika; Grassley to investigate Part D program; Lilly CEO to retire
Spending on CME rose in 2015; the FDA approves Valeant's Relistor; the Justice Department aims to block insurer merger
A new analysis suggests that $20 industry-sponsored meals may sway docs' prescribing habits.
The ability to pair data with a story or a human emotion is often easier for women.
Despite the increasing importance of the CIO post, top technology professionals still find it hard to break into the uppermost ranks at life-sciences companies.
Only 55% of the surveyed pharmaceutical executives said they are adopting digital as a key strategy in R&D.
BIO report finds success rate in Phase-I is 10%; Dunsire departs Forum after failed trials; the FDA issues two warning letters
Two recent polls paint a complicated picture of the public's opinion of the pharma industry.
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- Matt Brown leaves Guidemark Health after merger falls through
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Women in senior industry roles improve connections with patients, execs say